More focus on car customization an

They need to update the car customization. Older games like midnight club, and even need for speed had enough cosmetics to keep me interested. They have a broad decal selection but who has time. Why not add individual panels as an advanced option inside the decal station. And for my final rant plz allow us to tweak the exhaust, and manually change launch rpm settings, even if it was only to 3k and lower. Most people play forza for the cars first then racing. Also if you made it this far thank you for reading my rant and tell me what you think.

100% I want to see more visual mod options for all cars! It’s the one element which GTA 5 got right. The variety of “aftermarket” parts is what either made a vehicle one which I’d fall in love with or another bland thing which would quickly be forgotten.

The first thing I focus on with any Forza game is to take every single vehicle into the shop to see what kind of bumper, skirt, hood, spoiler, and body options they have. I keep a database of this stuff!

One of my favorite mods is to take the '92 Supra with a wide body kit, rally suspension, and huge offroad racing wheels. It completely transforms the car and I can still toss some interesting spoilers onto the back. This is what inspires my creativity in these games.

Nothing is more disappointing than getting a new vehicle and seeing exactly one Forza front splitter and one Forza rear wing and nothing else. Some cars don’t even get this much!

I don’t care if they aren’t copies of real life brands, just put some more stuff out there for us to play around with! Even options for steering wheels and interior coloring would make a big difference.

1 Like

Today gave us back the Plymouth Barracuda. Same bland Forza aero. Same three hood options a lot of muscle cars get. Bumper deletes. Nothing else. You know, even something like being able to add a passenger sideview mirror would help a lot of these cars.

I’m also reminded of the Forza edition vehicles we’ve had. The Ford Transit Van in FH4 had a roof rack and ladder. Why can’t this be a mod option for the normal Transit Van? What about the front bumper options on the Forza Edition Tankpool or Porsche GT3 RS? They’re already modeled for these cars and are in the game.

Heck, on the new Forza Edition cars like the Porsche GT3 and Mini Cooper why can’t we take some of those mods OFF of the car? Why force us to use a carbon fiber wide body kit on that Cooper or the giant hood lights on the Porsche?

I miss previous Horizon games where you could down-tune the Forza Edition cars and make them look more normal. Not only that, the Forza Edition Nissan Fairlady Z doesn’t have any of the mods the street version does. No changing spoilers at all on the FE car. Not even Forza aero on this one!

One more addition, FH4 gave us a Jeep CJ5 in the Welcome Pack which had larger than stock tires and they looked great! Why can’t we do anything like this with our vehicles?

Also, vehicles which have body components which cannot be painted or covered in vinyls are tremendously annoying. Here’s looking at the roof of the 2021 Ford Bronco.

2 Likes