Mitsubishi Galant 1987-1994

Click VOTE on this topic above the title to indicate your interest in any variant of this model generation for both Horizon and Motorsport games.

Add your details below to specify model year, body type, performance trim, or other related info about the cars you’re requesting.

Mitsubishi Galant 1987-1994 (6th generation)

This model is represented in FH5 as the:

• 1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 (FM4 through FH5)

POLL

Note - voting on polls does not substitute for voting on the topic. Make sure to VOTE above the first post to have your interest in this model counted.

Which body type would you prefer for this model in game?

• sedan
  • liftback sedan
  • 5-door hatchback

0 voters

I would love to see the AMG version of the 6th gen.
If I recall correctly Mitsubishi ordered 500 examples. They were produced between between 1989 and 1991. It has a few visual changes compared to the base galant, like a slightly diffrent front a diffrent spoiler, a modified side skirt and AMG wheels.
Despite that the engine got new pistons, camshafts, titanium valve springs, higher rocker arms and a modified mainfold bringing it up to 170 hp. And it also got a new suspension.
That are the information I could find on the internet.
And just too see if I’m not the only one wanting the AMG version:

• I am also interested in this version

0 voters

Sounds like we want the same ol’ 1992 Galant VR-4 to be driven again in FH5. And with the new physics in-game, consider adding the All-Wheel Steering (4WS/AWS) system for the car because it exists in real life as simulated.

7 Likes

Give it the proper wheels this time:

3 Likes

CONFIRMED. It’s now going to be drivable in the next update. (Series 17)

5 Likes

So, just a peeve on this car… is the power numbers. It only pushes 22psi. It needs to be like all the other 4g63’s in the game and push 35-60psi. Somewhere in the ballpark of 750-900hp. We had good power numbers in one forza game @780hp. It went from 650>780<650 which is lame. As a dsm mitsubishi fanatic this bothers me lol