Mazda 3 / Axela 2014-2018

Click VOTE above to indicate your interest in this model for Forza Horizon.
Reply below to provide details about the cars you’re requesting.

Click the tags on this topic to find and vote on other similar models.

Mazda 3 (Third generation)

POLLS

Note - polls do not replace voting on the topic for our tracking purposes - be sure to click the VOTE button in the upper left above the first post in addition to submitting poll responses.

Which bodystyle do you prefer?

• Hatchback
  • Sedan
0 voters

Which version do you prefer?

• Pre-facelift (2014-2016)
  • Facelift (2016-2018)
0 voters

Which model do you prefer?

• G100 / G120 (Europe)
  • G165 or equivalent
  • GT or equivalent
  • CD150 (Europe)
  • Astina Diesel (Australia)
0 voters

This is not only my family car but the most capable car. You can do so much stuff to this car and still it doesn’t let you down

If you give us the 2016 sedan (pre face lift in 2018) with the 2.0 120hp engine I swear I’ll never ask for another car (unless I really like that car)

Edit this is the trim level that looks the nicest. Don’t know the name but it has the red interior stitching and carbon look elements on the dashboard, steering wheel and door area

Now wether you pick the leather seats or the regular ones it’s up to you and the licensing agreement

3 Likes

Mazda made an optional Kit for it including the front lip, side skirts and spoiler. It gives the car an extra hint of coolness and with the rims in forza…… just perfect

4 Likes

This would be cool to compare with the Sentra. Both FWD, both around the same power and weight. Both Japanese and cars that it’s very likely to see every day which is what would like to see more

Really glad you’re considering it. It’s an amazing

2 Likes

They look good! Would make an excellent daily driver

2 Likes

For sure. I just Hope they’ll add it. It’s really a special car that just blends in with the others. Way too many people went for the hatchbacks so it’s actually not that common to see these everyday nor in the US or Europe

Just a heads up, Car Voting isnt just about FH5, considering you are talking only about Sentra
It is for motorsport games as well

1 Like

I know. I voted for both. Would be cool in Horizon but in motorsport it could be a garage built touring car

1 Like

It would be good as starter series too, since many people use daily drivers as race cars on grassroots series like SCCA, LeMons and ChampCar Endurance in USA or the Super Taikyu in Japan

1 Like

For sure. As Said this car is really capable. Doesn’t seem like much since it’s only got a 2.0l 4 cylinder N/A but that engine can really take some beating

2 Likes

1 Like

@Andrew9565 you dont need keep posting photos of the car nonstop, 2 or 3 is enough
too many photos takes away the debate aspect of the thread

Mate, you’re not a mod, you should probably pipe down before you get slapped by an actual mod

1 Like

What we should do about this problem. then? I had tried to warm mods for months about this problem of people that only do redundant posts or only post pictures nonstop like for no reason

I wonder if they are afraid to kill engagement on forums, but they dont know that this drives more people away than brings people to talkj about the cars

I dont want to be annoying but, so far this is the only thing i can do to try get better discussion on the forums, since mods seems more busy with other stuffs in moment and unable to fix this problem for now

I’m sorry but there was never a picture limit mentioned so….

1 Like

Yes, please🥹
Let me drive my car, at least at Horizon, cause in real life i don’t have acces anymore to it, cause of war((
This 2.0L hatchback is nice and perfectly fit for Horizon games

1 Like

Don’t want to keep bugging with this but I still think that the 2016 Mazda 3 sedan 2.0 (sport trim) and the 2024 Mazda 3 hatchback turbo would be amazing additions to both games. There’s a significant lack of modern Mazdas in the game and these would really complete it. And if there’s place for a 3rd
Mazda 3 mad Mike

Mazda 3 sedan

2024 Mazda 3