Matchmaking needs improvement

The matchmaking makes no sense as it is done, it doesn’t matter if you drive cleanly, there is always someone pulling people off the track and pairing people of very different levels in the same race which makes it boring

Actually, it doesn’t have matchmaking. They have deceived us, I have almost 5000 skill and in races I am paired with people who only want to bother others.

8 Likes

Guys, you have to make harder to acces S and A Linceses, also de comoetition skill number, actually i think its so EASY, and make de penalties when someone hits you more agressive, a lot of people are mad about this matchmaking stuff

4 Likes

There is NO matchmaking, as simple as that. You join a practice session, no matter when, and you are already with the same people you are going to race, even if there are 30 more minutes left in the registration period.

A proper matchmaking system, like iRacing, Low Fuel Motorsport in ACC or even GT Sport/GT7, creates the splits when the registration window is closed, not before, it’s a joke, that’s not “matchmaking” whatsoever.

You and other 218 people register for a race, you can practice or even set a Q time in a random lobby and then, in the last 5 minutes of the practice session, when no one can register anymore, the top 24 (or so) drivers join the first split, then the next 24 join the second split, then the next 24, and so on.

I wish someone from Turn 10 to say something about this and if they intend to change this system, because right now it’s completely useless.

17 Likes

Please fix the matchmaking

Totally agree Heikki! We need to promote this kind of post to be hear by T10, also they need to include trueforce support for L G923, its disappointing that ppl are buying this stuff just for experience this stuff and turn 10 dosent pay attention.

1 Like

Agreed. Total garbage. Plus this safety score thing is conditioning for the social credit score coming. More hot garbage. Three car pile up in front of me on Silverstone that comes back onto the track and into my passenger side door. I end up getting 4 sec :sob::sob::sob::sob:. I love Forza. This one has the best physics by far and the graphics are good too. Most everything else is in the running for worst iteration of the series yet.

I want to see a much improved ranking system. I want to fight to get a higher rank. Like in gt7. Maybe even have seasons where each season you get deranked.
I want to see a championship playlist at the end of each season with points. Your rank will determin what division your put in in the championship.

Race regulations and giving out penalties doesnt do anything if it doesn’t affect your race. Someone could get a 5sec penalty for ramming and continue ramming because that person doesnt care. Having drive throughs or slow down zones like gt so people dont abuse.
Getting disqualified, yellow flags for no overtaking needs to be a thing.
Quitting races needs to affect you rank.

Rank and safty rating needs to be front and centre in the menus. Other Players ratings need to be shown in lobbies for people to care.

Collision physics need to be more sturdy to not be easily spinned. No sticky collision.

Matchmaking doesn’t seem to work at all. I always end up with all sorts of players, skill wise and safety wise as well.