Manual Control of Windshield Wipers

The introduction of manual control for windshield wipers and headlights with the push of a button would be a significant improvement in Forza Motorsport, significantly enhancing immersion and realism within the game. The ability to manually turn windshield wipers on and off during rain would provide an additional level of interaction and control over the vehicle. Similarly, the option to control the headlights manually would allow players to better adapt to varying lighting conditions on the track. Through these additional control options, players could enjoy a more authentic and personal driving experience, greatly enriching the overall gaming experience in Forza Motorsport.

I would like the ability to manually control my wipers and lights.
Not a big deal to some but I like using my button box for things like this.
At the moment I cannot find any options to do this. Maybe they’re there :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

In 2023, they were “obliged” to add manual control of headlights and wipers, including turn signals and emergency lights. These are just standard features in 2023.

3 Likes

23 posts were merged into an existing topic: Headlight flashing, hazard lights activation while racing

This can be implemented in the quick access options with the hat buttons, along with high beams, maybe kers implementantions or drs if added later?