Make events out of other people's tracks

There are some fantastic courses out there. People who have the patience and the ability to craft some excellent tracks, and dress them up and make them look great. Must take hours. And then they make a Open Anything Goes event and leave it at that.

Wouldn’t be nice to take their track and create your own event out of it. Be able to dictate the class, car type, number of laps and such.

As a creator, I’m all for this. I get requests from time to time to make a new version of one of my events, whether it be car class/restriction, weather, number of laps, etc. Would be nice if people could make their own variation.

At the least, giving the creator an option to open their route to blueprint variations would be nice.

Not that I need the CR/Kudos, but would probably be good to still reward the originator for plays on modified versions of their route.

3 Likes

Something I should have put in my OP but it is another way of getting someones content known. “Event created by X, with course created by Y”.

I dabble with creations but nothing serious or share worthy, just stuff for myself. It would be nice to make use of some excellent community tracks in an event of my own choosing.

It is nice to see a creator have similar thoughts.

2 Likes