Looking for a very good team of Painters

Hey, I’m looking for either a very extremely gifted painter, or a group of good ones to do a couple of designs for me. They will mostly be on 250 GTOs and will require a lot of work, but will have a large reward if they are good enough.

One design I’ll definitely be looking to have made is a Ferrari 250 Gto with a Walking Dead tv series paint job. I’ll put some pictures in this thread for what might be need to be done. I’m looking for realistic designs of people, nothing cartoon or anime. An example of what might need to be done.
The Title Card I would like the First picture to be on the car bonnet and the title card to be on each of the side doors.

And maybe something like this to be on the back.
If you were able to fill the spaces with a nice background and definitely include some zombies behind as well, Let me know what you think and all the details.
Thanks
Czarnowskii

Glad to see you posted a nice Description of what you want and what you want it on. That is helpful for anyone who may be interested in working on this. I can tell you the Back of the car is probably going to be limited on what can be done as there are only 500 Layers available to work with which as you probably know is half of what can be done on the sides. Having said that who knows what some of the greats can really do.

Any takers?

Yeah aha, I think I was being a little optimistic about the back of the car, I think it would be easier to just have the title card amongst some zombies on a nice dark background.

Sadly I don’t think there will be any takers as its a huge project for a group, and even larger for a single painter. Do you personally know a group of painters that have done big projects like this before? Or even a group who you think might be up to the job, it would be a great help as I don’t know much about the forums.

Thanks
Czarnowskii

Give it a few days. I know people are busy this time of year so they may just need time to see this post. I’ll be honest and say that Doing realistic photo’s is a little out of my league. As far as recommending anyone or a group, there are painters who do some really great work but some may be taking a break from or have moved on from FM4. I think if you’re patient you will hopefully be surprised. BTW, my guess is if someone or a group attempt this it will probably take several days or a few weeks, again that is my guess. Good luck and hopefully you’ll get a response.

I understand that the request for the back is a long shot so I was thinking maybe something like this with him shooting a zombie on the left, both in silhouette and blood splats coming from the head of the zombie as a bullet gets shot through it (something fairly graphic).

If you were to ignore the title card on the picture, and add the one above which I asked to be on the doors, it shouldn’t take more than the 500 layer limit.
Thanks
Czarnowskii

I’m going to be honest with you, this type of request this late in the game is very slim if at all. Many of the great Forza artists have moved on long ago. I can think of 3 existing DEADLIGHTS members that have the talent to fulfill your request, but for them to put in the hours to create your request and have them unlock it to you with the credit buy you want is probably non-existent. Those of us who have been playing since the beginning already have more credits than we know what to do with. Your “vision” is very cool indeed, but this late in the game, I feel it is just that, a cool idea. Good luck and maybe some new artistic talent has arrived in the game and just might take on your challenge. Best of luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sadly, I can see where you’re coming from, but I do hope the Deadlights group think about taking this on as a great challenge. Who, if anyone pulls this off, will have succeeded in a great design.
Could anyone possibly let me know how much time will be needed to do this design and any idea of how much it costs. I’m not expecting anything cheap and I know that, but I at least would like an understanding of how much huge projects have cost in the past.

Thanks
Czarnowskii

The job is still available for anyone willing. Even if its just a vinyl group of the main photo with Rick and Daryl.

Thanks