Looking for a trade, offering DS3, Crown Vic, Cadi Limo, Hummer, CRX Mugen and more

Hello everyone.

I’ve got a couple of rare cars, those you can’t just buy in the autoshow, and I’d like to trade them for other cars like that. Since I don’t really care about the money in the game anymore, I’m not looking to just sell them separately.

Here’s a complete list of what I’m offering:

• 2010 Audi TT RS Coupé
  • 2013 Cadillac XTS Limousine
  • 2011 DS Automobiles DS3 Racing
  • 2011 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor
  • 2010 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor
  • 1993 Ford SVT Cobra R
  • 1984 Honda Civic CRX Mugen
  • 2006 Hummer H1 Alpha
  • 2004 Maserati MC12 Forza Edition
  • 1995 Nissan Nismo GT-R LM Forza Edition
  • 2018 Porsche Cayenne Turbo
  • 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi

If anyone is trying to get all of the cars, I can also place the non-rare AM One-77, Ferrari F50 and Maserati 8CTF (10M car) at the lowest prices possible at the auction house.

Here’s a list of all the cars I’m interested in, from the ones I’m interested the most to ones I’m interested the least in:

• 1994 Honda Prelude Si
  • 2012 Cadillac Escalade ESV

If you’ve got any of those cars and are more interested in money than the cars I’m offering, you should still contact me - I’ve got the money.

You can comment here if you’re interested, but I’d prefer if you contacted me on my profile - my gamertag is Jakkobz. Add me and send me a message there, I’ll get back to you. You can also send me a PM here, on the forum.

All of the cars are still available. I’ve acquired some of the cars I was interested in, so there are only 2 I’m looking for now. Feel free to make your offer, I’ll consider everything.