Long Beach Street Circuit

Please press VOTE in the upper left of the screen to express your interest in seeing this track location in Forza Motorsport.

Feel free to post a comment about why you suggest this location.

Long Beach Street Circuit

Long Beach is a real world defined street circuit in California, used by IMSA and IndyCar.

Long Beach was included as a track in FM7.

We absolutely NEED long beach in FM8! :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Long Beach is one of the greatest tracks in Motorsport, Only in the Xbox One era. (FM7 is also on PC btw)

It would be SUPERB to have it back in the new Motorsport!

3 Likes

Really hope this comes back soon.

As FM is now purely about circuit racing, we need a proper street circuit in the mix.

2 Likes

Current layout:

One of the historic layouts (1982):

8 Likes

I honestly dreaded whenever Long Beach popped up next in FM5, but I still loved the track, would love to see added to the new game. I just feared those roundabout turns. :laughing:

3 Likes

Very much the same, especially in a lobby full of people eager to divebomb there. I hope they add the older layout too, no roundabout in there.

1 Like

4 Likes

Beautiful :smile:

Acura Long Beach (formerly Toyota Long Beach)

Here’s why Long Beach needs to return,

One of the new race cars that were featured in FM 2023 (e.g. Cadillac V-Series.R, Corvette C8.R, Acura ARX), were racing in the exact Long Beach GP circuit that existed in the Xbox One Motorsport titles.

I bet everyone wants to test those new race cars in Long Beach when it gets added back to the new FM.

4 Likes

There’s also the Formula Drift circuit, using corners 9 (Firestone Turn), 10 (Indy Left) and 11. One of these days surely we’ll get some drifting in this game, right?

With amazing Paint skills, it looks roughly like this.

1 Like

Long beach + porsche 963 & Acura LMDH + bmw v8 lmdh in one update = :star_struck:

3 Likes