Loading issues after Porsche expansion update

Hi all.
I was playing forza 6 online and I stopped playing and turned my Xbox off, ten minutes later I turned my Xbox back on and started forza 6 again and it said that there was an update so I waited for it to download, it took about 20 or so minutes to complete and once it had finished I started the game and it didn’t load and I got a error code 0x8027025A which I’ve got every time I’ve tried to load the game since.
Every other game and app I have loads and works fine.
I thought it could be a damaged disk so I brought a digital copy, uninstalled and reinstalled the digital Version and I still have the exact same problem.
I contacted Microsoft support and went through every procedure with them, hard resets, clearing local saved games and restoring my Xbox back to factory. They had no answers so they got my problem moved upto the global escalation department who I’ve been working with for over a week, they’ve looked into everything and even taken taken my account for the last 3 days to see if it’s a problem with that.
Still no answers, so they’ve asked me to come on here and try to get in contact with the forza team to see if they would know what the problem is or to see if any one is having the same problem.
Hopefully not!
Thanks.

Two things:

Check in the system settings if your XB1 is updated to the latest system software.

After that, and maybe an update … do this →

1 Like

O.k thanks noobertson, I’m doing that right now as I type.
I checked system settings and I’m fully upto date, that’s something Xbox support asked me to check but I checked it again anyway.

Nope that didn’t work, thanks for the advice noobertson, I appreciate it!! :+1:

OK. To fix this we need to find out if the problem is account or console related.

Please ask a friend to login on your xbox and try to start the game with the other account
If this isn’t prossible, create a second account to test this.

After this we know if your main account or your console is the problem and can continue …

The global escalation team already checked the account side of things, the accessed my account and installed fm6 on there test Xbox and could not find any problems what so ever.

Please try a second account on your XB1 and we can continue to find the problem.

Otherwise, good luck.

Yes I’ve already done this and it’s still gives the error code on fm6. All other games and apps work fine.

Ok thanks. Not good.

This and the other things you have already done …

eliminates almost all logical problems :frowning:
Sry.

Only thing we know for sure, the problem is your console and not your account or anything else.

According other people with the 0x8027025A error maybe this steps might help to solve the problem:

1. What power mode do you run? ‘Instant-on’ ? Please switch it to ‘energy-saving’, and perform a hard reboot.

2. For some people it helped to change all of the region-settings of their console (language, location and spoken language) ! Please switch this to something you might still understand, perform the restart and test FM6 again. You can switch it back afterwards.

3. Do you use any external storage. Try to copy FM6 to the internal hdd, perform a hard reset and try to launch the game.

Please try this to fix the problem.
If still nothing works, i think there are only 2 solutions left

a) Do you still have warrenty? Send your console to Microsoft

b) You can also install the whole system software from scratch. This will definitely solve any software problem. It will delete everything from your XB1 and installs the system software from the very beginning. Maybe you want to backup all your downloaded games to an external hdd before.

To perform it follow this instructions:
http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/offline-system-update-diagnostic-tool

After that you maybe still need to download the very latest system software and perform another normal update.

But this will solve any software side problem.
If you still can’t launch FM6 after this, it’s a hardware problem ( see bullet point 3. and a) above ^^ )

GOOD LUCK !!!