Liberty Walk Kits (LBWK)

Some of the cars in Forza Horzion 5 already have Liberty Walk body kits, but these kits are now obsolete as LB has released new and improved versions of them, as well as LBWK versions of these body kits that are more suitable for motorsport. I wish the developers would add all these kits to the game (keep the old ones and add new)

1 Like

Max has moved the Topic so this comment is redundant.

1 Like

I always like bodykits
Those are awesome!! They should definitely be added!

3 Likes

I forgot about the new LB-Silhouette body kit for the Mazda RX-7

9 Likes

Any kit that isn’t made for a car that has a deformed model in FH5, unless it’d be a separate car

1 Like

The silhouette r35 and r34 and s15 are the ones we neeed

1 Like

Provided they appear as separate cars because the base car models in Forza are deformed

1 Like

Absolutely!

2017 GT-R R35

3 Likes

LibertyWalk is like RocketBunny but dressed in a suit and tie :drooling_face::fire:

2 Likes

C110 skyline Kenmari

5 Likes

Liberty Walk Nissan Z (RZ34)

10 Likes

2017 Acura NSX
nsx_830_2016_01_11_01-800x400

5 Likes

Liberty Walk Abarth 595

11 Likes

Absolutely! I always cross my fingers for the LBWK S15/R34/FD kits on every monthly showcase. They would fit right in.

6 Likes

No, they wouldn’t, not for as long as the models of these cars in Forza are deformed.

1 Like

The new version of murcielago bodykit is wild. It would be a nice audition to have in horizon and motorsport.
images (36)
images (35)
images (34)

2 Likes

Also would be cool if add the Maserati Granturismo Liberty Walk body kit

7 Likes

I just want all of them and more…

Priority should be WIDEBODYS

I am pretty certain it was that D. Trump ment when he spoke those famous words “MAKE FORZA GREAT AGAIN”.
And that was probably the only sensible thing he ever said.

Not trying to step on anyone’s toes
Just saying!