Lexus IS 1998-2005 (Toyota Altezza)

in Japan it’s Toyota

I’m not too sure about that, I think you need to wait until we get the GR Yaris, then you can have this in the top 3

if one team have barin, they can add new Yaris and convert ALTEZZA from FM4 in one update

1 Like

It’s not the devs’ fault they have to deal with licensing

again? like to tsuru?

just we TOP 4 now
top 1 Mercedes-Mclaren now to here

1 Like

Not happening

It’ll be the MC20, this is too old.

Sechs, stop convincing people

2000-X cars is old?
still modern for me
or modern is only 2020-X cars only for dews? :thinking:

Yeah, the MC12 was listed as a “Retro Supercar” in FH4, and that was from 2004.

Plus, we know the MC20 is already being worked on, so it’ll be that one in 10th

I dont think the Is300 is old enough to be put in this update cus the model from the xbox 360 is like 2003 which is still modern in many ways, the styling fits in with alot of sedans from the 2000’s and even mid late 2010’s so maybe itll come soon in another update, the devs skipped the carpack this month too so maybe they are putting in extra work to get this car added soon

1 Like

Well I think the SLR and Yaris could be on next update, those 2 car on always on top 3 list since last year. Altezza is the fastest growing vote from no.20 to no.4 in this past few months, maybe they won’t had Altezza in next update but I do hope they could add this as an car pack or something at least

I hope this is a modern enough car :slight_smile:

It’s not

2003 is already in retro, see the M5

i very would like in game Toyota and Lexus in one game, how to GT86 and BRZ
i saw one video on You-Tube, Forza dews would like rebuilding 3D models for very very ugly models
This is all the fans of the game have achieved, the forum is starting to work because it is becoming popular
one very nice, Forza Altezza don’t ugly, its 3D model from FM1 ~ 4 has very few inaccuracies
Altezza from FM4 best popular ALEZZA 3D model for Assetto Corsa mods

to one don’t like, i played in Forza 4 on emulator xenia and UV for liverys don’t Like, Dews PLS rebuilding all UV for ALTEZZA for new generation of Forza

“Dear Forza developers, the .iso was copied from my licensed copy onto disks, everything is legal”

forza 4 model

i showed proportions on up in this is chat

2 Likes

i remembered one fact
KFD its Russian company of bodykits
POLITIC POLITIC POLITIC POLITIC POLITIC POLITIC POLITIC POLITIC POLITIC POLITIC POLITIC POLITIC POLITIC POLITIC POLITIC POLITIC POLITIC POLITIC POLITIC POLITIC POLITIC POLITIC
sanction for Russia and …
but if KFD registers his company legally not in Russia, then there can be no problems :smiling_face_with_tear:

I don’t sure about if that’s about recent event, but I am pretty sure that Altezza won’t be on next update. As you may or may not know that during this week season event . “Retro car” is consider all the car from 90s to early 2000s. So my guess is MC 20 will be on next month “Modern Horizen” update, and plus the SLR.

The SLR is also “too old”, unless the Stirling Moss is the one they’re bringing in, that’s from 2010, which would both count and be consistent with the Nov. 2019 leak, where that car, along with many othery that have been added, were seen.

What I thought was MC20 for “Modern Horizen” theme and 2005 SLR for " highest request car" theme on next month update :melting_face:

Hopefully Add Toyota Altezza in Forza Horizon 5 or 6 fingers crossed

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: MINI Hatchback 2014-2023 (F56/F55/F57)