Lexus IS 1998-2005 (Toyota Altezza)

I just bought Asstto Corsa at this point to play this car consider we will wait a long time to get this cat in game on low chance :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’d prefer the IS200 with the 2.0 1G-FE I6
Why isn’t a option for the engine vote

2 Likes

I having lots of fun on Asseto Corsa recently, if you tired to wait for this car to come into FH5 you can just bought the game and download IS 200/300/Toyota Altezza and put it into the game. It was so amazing that I can driving this car in Toyko Highway

1 Like

Firstly, the lack of grammar is quite shocking and secondly, some people who having Assetto Corsa don’t have it on PC where they can mod the game.

1 Like

That’s funny you care about grammar in an video games forums and also every Asseto Corsa community is build for mods, or why you think those ppl are putting lots of effort and time to build those car mods, race tracks for free to all the players? If you wanna stick with FH5 all day long, that’s your business and I don’t bother. I just try to be nice and avoid being rude :sweat_smile:

I would love to see this added into fh5 and fm8 as i have one myself

1 Like

How did you do that and was it on console

I believe the Poll has a spelling mistake

The first 2.0L Inline-4 is supposed to be a 2.0L Inline-6

Unfortunately I can’t fix it and since it’s over 200 votes it’s not something I can delete and replace either.

Unfortunately this is pretty frustrating.

1 Like

It’s Assetto Corsa on PC, the console version doesn’t work with additional content.

Assetto Corsa on Steam with Content Manager
https://steamdb.info/app/244210/

1 Like

Well then!

Nah, most Asseto Corsa player is on PC so you can mod the game with car mods, tracks mods or Rain effect etc. More gameplay:

1 Like

You guys really don’t want to this lose to the Gemera, is this way the gap has increased again because it was down to just 7 votes literally 2 days ago

because weeb sauce is better than speedy fortnite mobile :grinning:

2 Likes

What’s Fortnite got to do with the Gemera?

I think he means modern hyper cars are for little kids

1 Like

Remarkable guy, we almost reach to Top 3!! This car deserve much love from the community

2 Likes

I wishlisted Assetto in my Steam, bro. Hoping to buy it on an upcoming sale!

FIRE

1922 GR Yaris

we have 1906 votes

we can in TOP 3 guys!
a yeah pls to voite Toyota CHASER JZX100, it’s brother car of Toyota ALTEZZA :handshake: pls

1 Like