LED lights under cars - underglow

Who else want to make it so that we can have leds under and in our cars?

Underglow would look absolutely amazing in this game, and it would really bring back those warm fuzzy NFSU vibes.

15 Likes

Please ADD UNDERGLOW.

11 Likes

This definitely gets my vote.

5 Likes

Underglow definitely needs to be added to Forza. GTA V has under glow for almost every single vehicle and makes the game so much better and cooler for cars

12 Likes

We need on cars and such Undeglow customization options pls deosnt everyone else agree? Makes drifting look sick and builds look sicker

4 Likes

I think it would be cool to have some lighting under the cars when we are driving at night. We could have multi color lights changing all the colors or select a solid color.

7 Likes

Ability to purchase neon underglow lighting for cars in Upgrades & Tuning, also from ForzaVista.

3 Likes

I dont know why forza doesn’t have underglow. Everyone else does.

1 Like

Surprisingly not as popular a vote as I thought it would be. For car identification vs traffic cars, it would be good in street races, but maybe more people than like them just don’t? (Or its low priority)

2 Likes

Dear Forza Community,

What about the lights under the car like in Fast and Furious? In my opinion they make the car more authentic and they fit very good in the streetscene of Horizon Mexico. Those who agree, please vote for that!

4 Likes

It would be AMAZING to add underlights in our game, forza horizon is a massive masterpiece and we can’t wait for the 6!!

4 Likes

This has to happen

7 Likes

Forza Horizon is a game that encourages car modification with body kits and various after-market parts, including engine upgrades. The series has been going since 2012, yet one thing we still don’t have is under-chassis neon lights. Grand Theft Auto V came out in 2013, and has had this as a default feature for nine years! Neon lighting would add a new level of car customisation, and an additional dimension to gameplay, especially at night-time.

SUGGESTION:

1. Add under-chassis glow/neon lighting.
4 Likes

Need i say more? :smile:

9 Likes

Every time I run a Street Scene race I wish I could have neons on my car for a F&F/NFS underground sort of vibe. It would be a nice addition!

It would be a far BETTER addition if night time lasted for more than five minutes, too!

5 Likes

You just have to roll in to the Street Scene hub to see how cool neon lights are at night! And let’s face it, if GTA V can do it nearly 10 years ago, then what’s stopping Playground Games from adding such a feature? It’s probably one of the most obvious and most sought after features that would improve car customisation dramatically! Even if it were only available for a small selection of JDM cars (Skylines, Supras, Civics etc) then that would at least be a step in the right direction!

5 Likes

Or the RTR Mustang’s.

4 Likes

Some have been waiting for it for more than 10 years…

Losing hope, if the announcement were made, it would be thousands of players who would come back to the game, just to try the experience…
It’s crazy that it was never offered!

5 Likes

They can’t even cite hardware limitation for not including the feature, because GTA V had it on X360 / PS3 a year after Horizon 1 was released.

My guess is, they won;t implement a feature unless they can add an official licence to it. Eg, wheels and bodykits are mostly all licenced. If they were to add neon lighting, they’d probably want a company to add a licence to brand them.

2 Likes