Lamborghini Countach LPI 800-4 2022

Click VOTE above to indicate your interest in this model for Forza Horizon.
Reply below to provide details about the cars you’re requesting.

Click the tags on this topic to find and vote on other similar models.

Lamborghini Countach LPI 800-4

Lamborghini Countach LPI 800-4

15 Likes

Here are new pics of Lamborghini’s 804bhp Countach LPI 800-4 on road | Top Gear

Just imagine this beast

12 Likes
6 Likes

It’s in the Crew 2 now (a 4 year old game) and looks siiick. Give Forza a white Christmas too, PGG!

3 Likes

The Countach has resurrected to the next generation. In 2022, this all-new Lamborghini is a hybrid supercar, called the LPI 800-4. I hope it’s next after adding the all-new Sian Roadster in-game!

12 Likes

Come on, do it already!

4 Likes

The combination of retro and futuristic on this car is beautiful. Love how it has some features similar to the Sián.

4 Likes

It’s also available now in NFS Unbound when it released.

5 Likes

I’m surprised this isn’t higher on the community’s list, given how much the Forza fans have favored Lamborghini in the past. Also I’m surprised the STO is higher on our list, since we already have several versions of the Huracan in the game.

I doubt we’ll see another Lambo for a while though, considering we just got the Performante, Evo, and Sian.

5 Likes

If they can add it they should add a custom Forza rear wing instead of the standard one we get with every car. Something like this guy did with an edit:

Makes it look a LOT better and more like how a Countach should look

12 Likes

It would be a nice addition the lamborghini countach LPI 800-4.

8 Likes

100% nothing else to say

4 Likes

I hope the ‘22 Countach LPI 800-4 gets a perfect spot to join Italian Automotive!!!

9 Likes

This Lambo is a must have in FH

3 Likes

I hope so to.

2 Likes

Definitely. Would be nice to see this in Horizon with the retro spoiler as an optional extra.

4 Likes

Please Forza, add this car to FH5

3 Likes

It did not make in the italian update but I hope future updates will.

7 Likes

Hopefully. It’s not part of the Italian Exotics DLC either.

3 Likes