*koolirocz1967* photo gallery - cosworth rs500

Great Retro design, KOOL!

Thanks, swtluu ;] Really glad you liked it - Glad to see you pop back in the “4 Forums” ;] Getting kinda slow over here - but for those of us still runnin’ full speed - we’re still havin’ fun ;]

Thank you ;]

Know it’s been a few weeks since last feature, so I found some time and took this beauty out on the track. ‘RETRO’ Toyota 2000GT design by our own ooollBURGllooo. This very cool design IS available for download at his storefront WITH his awesome matching F CLASS tune - download both and hit the track ;] Great stuff, BURG - ‘Thanks’ ;]

Great design, BURG ;]

Not quite sure why but burg asked me to host his great tune he is an underrated tuner

Lol onelap way to try to stay humble…I know where to go when I want my tunes to get some good exposure. That 2000GT is a really fun car to drive. I sure wish I could get close to your time at Road America in it.

Apologies for the minor thread hijack.

…and MANY thanks for posting some high quality images of folks “keeping the dream alive”…

Lita Ford belted it out - now MIKEY UK offers up a ‘SHOT OF POISON’ This latest design for the Hennessey Venom - it is ‘dangerous’ ;] Available FREE at his storefront.

Took this Beast out where I could really let her fly - Benchmark test track - she really hauls… ;]

Leave some comments and go get yourself a copy of this beauty ;] Thanks for stoppin by…

Kool

WELP ULTIMAS ASWELL MIKEY DONE A GOOD JOB ON THIS ONE

This is the latest storefront design from our King of “Clean -n- Mean” - AlienatedElm42 - available now FREE at his storefront - why don’t you head over a grab yourself a copy and throw some well deserved RATES as well ;] Great Stuff, Elm ;]

Those three look real! Actually, this entire set of pics does. ; )

The rumble strips and the hood stripes are the same colors. Lol

I think this is my favorite of the set, everything about it is just perfect!

The Venom is so fast that it warps time and space. O.o

Heeey… -_-*

The GT’s taillights are lit up because it’s stopping to look at the Dart. ; )

This looks like a promotional shot for an NFS game, it’s plain badass!

All but a few people in the stands are wearing red, white, or blue… Coincidence? I think not! 'Merica!

Man, the lighting in this one is gorgeous!

All great pics and paints as always! : )

Great shots IROC! And thanks for the compliments!

Thanks, Yakov ;] Appreciate the time and effort to commentary your favorites ;] Appreciate that, bud ;]

Yep! I’d been meaning to post in the thread for weeks, just hadn’t gotten around to it until now.

This is a rarely seen bird ;] 'Competing in our HORSEPOWER CHALLENGE over in the Racer’s Lounge and put together this one to run with- hope you enjoy and head over and take a gander at the Challenge - getting pretty interesting ;]

Thanks for stoppin’ by

2 Likes

I got mine !! G.U.F.T. cars - Gifted - Unlocked- Free - Tuned - designed by Flip DLH and can be yours by contacting DesigningLeek47 - Get yours - NOW !!!

All you have to do is contact DesigningLeek47 and these can be yours - FREE !!

Thanks for stoppin’ by ;]

1 Like

Very nice series of shots, Kool - used to have an RX-7… wish i still did =)

Awesome shots Kool.
The 4th Nissan is my fav.

Thanks Pocket ;] a little leery to show my feeble attempts at drifting ;]

Thanks CC ;] at least you can still drive one…here ;]

1 Like

Jazzy Writer just sent me a ‘GUFT’ RX-7 =) oh no it’s a DLC and it’s one of the two I do not own =( I guess if you snooze you lose.

too late indeed!

and to think I was, very recently, making a list of the car packs I don’t own… maybe, hoping for a sale.

I guess my expectations were too high, should’ve realized they can always be lower.

1 Like