*koolirocz1967* photo gallery - cosworth rs500

DM is one of my personal favorites - Artists - and all around good guy !!

Only suggestion - observation, is that I don’t see his Drive Angry Charger =)

Great portfolio of DM’s artistic talents =)

I do not own a copy of that one, unfortunately, or it would be, trust me ;]

Kool, can’t believe the effort you’ve put in to taking all those photo’s they look great.

The next painting I do could well be on the Xbox one but if you or Costless or any of the regulars who’ve made my return to Forza welcome, worthwhile & fun want one of my paints I’ll be keeping the 360 & fm4 so shouldn’t be too much trouble to hook up with you.

I’ve noticed Wan Ge has set a blistering target for his first Kott update - got a few things on this week but Sunday may be the day for chasing him down. Or at least trying lol.

Thanks again Kool - forza credits are fun but knowing people genuinely like the work you’ve produced - priceless.

Cheers

Dave

1 Like

My pleasure, DM ;] Took me most of the afternoon yesterday, but I time well spent ;] Glad you like em and, again, “Thanks” for all you do to help in keeping Forza 4 going - appreciate your positive support ;] Hope to see some more designs in 4 - as time allows. Good luck in your future endeavors and hope to see you in these forums from time to time ;] Myself, I’ll be going strong till they “pull the plug” ;] Waiting to see if 6 better than 5 and if any cut prices on the ONE this holiday season.

Thanks again

Kool

Just “stoppin by” to recheck stuff out - very KOOL PHOTO GALLERY =)

Excellent photos, excellent artist! ; )

Pete and Repeat were sitting on a fence Pete fell off who was left? =)

Nice work and good idea on the artist spotlight.

Thanks CC, Yakov, and WSD ;] Glad you guys liked the shots and of of course the Artist ;]

New ‘Retro’ design for my awesome C class tune made available by club tuner - onelapmagic ;] Took it out for some laps at Silverstone - great little car ;] Pick a favorite shot and get some credit prizes IF you need em ;] Just ‘Copy/Paste’ your favorite photo in the thread and the prizes will start flowing ;]

See what you think…

Thanks for stoppin’ by ;]

Kool

All excellent shots, but here are my favorites of the set…

I’m really liking the “open air” feeling of this one.

This and the next one would make great loading menu pics for Silverstone. ; )

This offers a really nice clean and clutter free pic of the car while still having a good amount of the environment itself visible. The background is blurred just the right amount too, big plus on that bit!

The monthly comps are paying out tons so I think I’ll be okay on CR; very generous offer though! : )

I’m sucker for tire smoke so have to go with shot #17 =https://farm1.staticflickr.com/372/19812041050_e2ec6f6153_b.jpg

Nice shots man the retro scheme looks good

Thank you, gentlemen ;] Fun car to drive ;] thanks 1Lap ;]

CC, you need a prize ?? (Sorry - adjusted the prize process - paste your favorite in your response - so we can see immediately and not have to scroll back - sorry - didn’t think of that before, oops)

Still learning how to copy and paste (sorry Jazzy, you have tried to teach me this already) so all I get is text =)

Just having fun participating Kool, no credits needed but appreciate the offer, thanks =)

very nice Mr Kool!

Thanks ;]

Hmmmmm I have 1 of these in my garage found it in the ah

Sweet retro design Kool.

This one was my favorite-
![Nice design]AFX](https://farm1.staticflickr.com/270/20005246021_eed5528cce_b.jpg “Nice design]AFX”)

Thanks, Yakov, 1lap, Jazzy ;] Appreciate the kind words ;] Lookin’ to see what to photograph next ;]