JorgePinto's Gallery [Updated: 05/04/16]

The time is finally here! I started playing a while ago, and I had time to see what kind of muscle FM6 really has…quite a lot in fact.

So, since I can now put all my pics back again in one personal place, let’s start with the “old” stuff first, in this case, the demo:

2 Likes

And now, the fist bunch of AMG GT S pics;

2 Likes

And the last ones by now:

3 Likes

Nice shots sir! Really like this one:

Those AMG shots are making me drool, excellent work as usual Jorge! :slight_smile:

Some great shots here Jorge, well done sir

This looks unbelievably real.

1 Like

Thank you all! :smiley:

A little update:

2 Likes

The games been out for only a few days but it looks like you’ve already mastered the settings! Seriously, well done. Loved every shot.

These are nice. That Miata in the rain though, poor driver.

That AMG looks fabulous. Did you have to break the wing off of the P1?

Thanks a lot! :slight_smile:

I’m still trying to fine-tune the settings as much as possible, but I’m definitely quite happy with the results I’m managing to get.

It was a overtaking showcase event, and the spoiler doesn’t work in there for some reason, so down it was…

In fact in shot #3 I managed to get that lighting thanks to a Mini Copper next to me.

I like the composition in shot 3.

hnnnnnnggggghhhh!!! Those relections are gorgeous!

What they said!! Stunning!!

Hi again! Thanks for the comments :slight_smile:

I was focused on completing Horizon 2, but now it’s time to get back to business.

Sorry Rebellion! I missed it :frowning:

Great shots of the DLC cars Jorge!

Your shots from the October DLC set look like they could’ve been the official shots for the advert :smiley: Awesome work as usual Jorge!

Amazing is the only way to describe this.