Jeep Gladiator fixes

I have a lot to tell you. I don’t know where to start, but I think that doing a comparison will be the best. The front additional lights in the 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon weighs 10 kg, but the overlanding rear kit weighs 20kg, which is acceptable, but not very realistic. Next, the rear ADD “kit” weighs 2 kg, the additional rear wheel with the frame also weighs 2 kg (?) and installing both of them ALSO adds 2 kg.
I think that the additional rear wheel with the frame should weight 4 kg, and both- 6 kg. Next up, we have the “hood” (the roof actually). The open roof is an upgrade which is already wierd (it should be as a forzavista and freeroam convertible), but it also move the center of gravity slightly to the rear, which is realistic, however what’s not realistic, is that installing the open roof reduces 5 kg! It shouldn’t change the mass at all, and it’ll be better if this Jeep was a convertible. After that, we have the side skirts. The drag is correct, but what’s inncorect is that removing the side skirts adds 68 kg!!! That’s a lot of weight… In result installing both ADD doors and ADD removed side skirts add a lot of mass. Simple solution: actually name the side skirts remove (by Addictive Desert Designs) “remove side skirts” and instead of adding weight, remove like 5-10 kg. Also, I know that these changes will be imposible to make in FH5, but they can be done in Forza Horizon 6 if it’ll relase.
Conclusion: decrease like 2 kg from the front lights, make additional wheels 2 kg heavier and make it weigh properly, don’t add any mass by installing the second “hood”, remove like 75 kg from removing side skirts and name it properly.
There’s also an ADD bumper for this car that is not in the game (2020-2023 Jeep Gladiator JT Stealth Fighter Rear Bumper – Addictive Desert Designs).
You might think I’m stupid, but this car really means a lot to me.
Thanks for reading, and I hope someone from Forza will see this.