Isotta Fraschini Tipo 6 LMH Competizione (Hypercar racing) 2024

Click VOTE above to indicate your interest in this model for Forza Motorsport.
Reply below to provide details about the cars you’re requesting.

Click the tags on this topic to find and vote on other similar models.

Isotta Fraschini Tipo 6 LMH Competizione

This topic specifically covers the variant introduced for the Le Mans Hypercar category, the track and road variants are voted on seperately.

The Isotta Fraschini is a rebirth of the once great brand and their attempt and the new LMP1 class replacement Hypercar in the WEC. The Tipo 6 LMH is power by a 670hp V6 with a hybrid system. It is expected to start racing this year during round 5 of the WEC at Monza operated by Vector Sport.

It will be joined by 2 cars from the manufacturer. The Tipo 6S which is a long tail road legal variant and the Tipo 6 Pista a customer full power non restricted LMH for private non competitive use only

9 Likes

It needs more votes

1 Like

While watching Isotta Fraschini develop and test the car, I can say for sure that I am very invested as to how this car will perform next year for WEC, I think this car once its in its full WEC Livery next year will make an amazing addition for the new Forza Proto-H category.

1 Like
2 Likes

4 Likes

Heres a glimpse of the Tipo 6 LMH at qatar for the WEC, hopefully we can get this car as well

7 Likes
5 Likes

Isotta Fraschini Tipo 6 LMH-C

4 Likes

With the Isotta Fraschini Tipo 6 LMH-C withdrawn from the remainder of the WEC season with immediate effect, ending the partnership with Duqueine plus the brand’s reconstruction in Motorsports again opens the door taking advantage of adding it here of Forza Motorsport in bid of honor and another potion of radiated LMH taste in Forza Proto-H! :it::it::it:

2 Likes

It would be great if T10 gave us the IF LMH, Glickenhaus SCG007 LMH and the Vanwall Vandervall 680 LMH since all three no longer race but being in a game would give them the exposure they barely had. It would also greatly boost Forza Proto-H class. I would imagine getting those to be licensed in a game would be far easier than stubborn Toyotas GR010, Peugeot’s 9x8, and Ferraris 499p.

I’d cautiously be aware and careful what anyone describes about the 499P if I were you! (which furthermore definitely makes sense for Marenello’s finest LMH to appear) no matter the method gives them all the contribution at best.)

1 Like