Is there any point in completing career mode?

I got forza motorsport 6 on games with gold, but only now really started to play with a wheel. I made an objective for myself to do 100% on career then move on to free play, so that i have a generous budget for an actual wide choice of cars. I am at volume 4, with one series on each volume and it becomes less and less fun. I mean, i get to really powerful cars but on some i am stuck to rwd and the ai is half op half stupid. Is there really any advantage in credits for completing career or should i just jump to showcases and free play?

I’m a grinder, in any type of game (Diablo OR Forza!) I’m all about it. For me the advantage would purely be that of satisfying the “completionist” in me.

But I’m also all for players playing a game in a way that makes them happy. I’d think that by Volume 4 you probably have enough money for most any car you like, so go relieve your boredom and move on to showcases and freeplay. Go for it! If you want to complete Career it will always be there where you left off, I say no harm in grabbing the cars you REALLY want and hitting up some freeplay.

1 Like

Enjoy repeating the exact same bunch of races 5 more times after your 1st run through in a series if you want to 100% career.

Doing 15+ races in a R880 Veneno then having to repeat them all over again at some point in a D class vintage tourer makes no sense whatsoever.

If you still want to do it then do the slowest ones 1st, I’m 4 races + the E23 showcase away from 100% and I don’t think I could have brought myself to do the vintage tourer races if I’d left them until my 5th or final run through all the series.