[INVESTIGATING] Forza Hub stopped updating my status.

My Gamerscore for FM7 has not updated for several weeks now, xbox achievements quote the correct amount, but forza hub is way behind!

Level 12 for some months now and still receiving level 11 rewards.

Some players have suggested that points scored from achievements connected to DLCs don’t count towards Tier rewards. If that’s true I wish that in the past I’d ignored all challenges relating to DLCs and concentrated on those in the main game. It’s annoying but for the time being I’ve given up on trying to get Tier 12 rewards since there are lots of achievements in previous games which no longer work or are impossible to get.

If cars owned in Forza Motorsport 4 ever starts working, I’ll have another look at it.

On the positive side, the Gamescore not updating problem seems to have been fixed.

While there are plenty of issues Gamerscore from DLC counts just like any other Gamerscore.

1 Like

You may be right and I don’t know if there’s any truth in several players’ suggestions about DLCs . What I do know for certain is that included in my present Forza total of 20,593 are 877 points relating to achievements connected with Expansion Packs and that when I reached Level 11 there was a delay of several weeks before I got Level 11 rewards. By that time I had added more than 800 points to my initial Level 11 total.

I thought I would be able to add a further 284 to my present Level 12 total in case there was some truth in other players’ suggestions but the only way I can see of achieving this is via Gamerscore achievements. Because of the way the games and rewards are structured, I would need more than 568 additional points and there have recently been updating problems. It’s disappointing but for the time being I’ve given up.

Oh, I’ve had problems with this for ages. I was very close to getting to the next level, then I all of a sudden dropped down to mid-level for no apparent reason. Very frustrating, but I’ve given up on them ever fixing that.

1 Like

for some reason my forza rewards have been stuck on 25,000 credits for over a month
and haven’t changed (i am tier 7 almost 8)

i been playing forza 2,3,4,5,6 and 7 horizon 1,2,3 and the fast and furious tie in (all great games btw)
building up my rewards level but nothing has changed

is it a problem on my side or is it a problem with the forza hub

Same here in Forza 7

Wow - they’ve fixed Cars Owned in Forza Motorsport 4.

Thank you Turn 10. It’s greatly appreciated.

Just checked today and my stats are still out of sync, have been for months. Not worried since already at tier 12 :-).

Game: FM7
Stats not updating: Gamerscore. Showing 705 when actual score is 900.

Been checking this weekly with no change. However today it’s correct.

I believe this is because I popped an achievement earlier this week, I hadn’t had one since my original post, and then visited the Forza Hub via FM7. So if anyone still has this issue maybe the answer is to pop an achievement, but if your like me achievements are thin on the ground in FM7.

My gamer score for FM7 has been a bit off since I started and today, it went down 50 points for no reason and I’m now back down to tier 11

1 Like

Forza Hub problem, I’m stuck receiving tier Rewards from 2 tiers prior, they also fixed one issue to give me 250 points for all cars owned on forza 4 and then I lost almost 700 points because it glitched my other stats on all my games

I gained 234 points when they corrected my FM4 car count, but lost 24 points on FM3 days played.

I had played apex the day they corrected FM4, score had raised before FM4 was corrected, and that same score was lost after FM4 was corrected. But after a day, some of the apex score came back.

It has not updated forza horizon 3 at all

Every stat on Forza 7 has updated (to max so I don’t know if they’re precisely accurate now), EXCEPT Gamerscore which shows as 390 instead of 685 (currently).

When the rest of the stats updated I progressed to Tier 8, but I didn’t recieve the “upgrade” of 50K and haven’t recieved my latest Rewards at all.

I’m not getting any gamerscores on any of my games but at least the other stats for FH3 has been updated

HUB has not updated my stats on Forza 6 APEX ( 0 GS instead of 665 GS), Horizon 3 ( 740 GS instead of 1090 GS / 1000 GS) & Forza 7 ( 735 GS instead of 750 GS)
There are some Achievements that are bugged like selling a car at the auction house.

My gamerscore for MS7 has been stuck at 505 for at least a couple months. Real GS is 895. Also says 27 of 30 showcases even though I’ve done them all and got the associated achievement.

edit: sent the email as instructed earlier in this thread

My FM7 achievements have not been updated in weeks. My miles driven in Horizon 1 have not updated in years…