Installed new ssd

just installed a new ssd (with only windows on it) installed the xbox app (pc) and everything needed. and then installed forza horizon 5. Logged into my user iv’e used for multiple years now, but when i start the game its like first time player. everything is level 1, and my ‘‘normal’’ account is prestige 4 and somewhere around lvl 140 or something like that

please help!

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us
Hello @Lucky921332 . Please submit a ticket to the support.

If you have the old drive you can move the files to the new drive.

Not sure how it works with Xbox, but with steam there is a function that can move games from drive C to D or E.

The game “should” always pull the current cloud save when it cannot find one locally but this does not always happen.

The other solution may be a bit technical but you could use another computer (or live boot a linux usb stick on your main PC) and use balena etcher to clone the original drive to the new one if the new drive is larger than the original.

You can boot from a usb with clonezilla and do it that way too

you will need to have both drives installed in the computer or use a USB caddy for this

Windows can be strange with games due to the stupid way it stores data files tied to the installation identifier