Increase save slots for Replays

I noticed there is only 10 slots to save the replays and it’s clearly not enough. I get a message saying there is too many saves of that type when i want to save the 11th replay. I think i should be able to save all the replays i want then could you do something about that please?

Also, when i navigate on each replay i saved i don’t see any information about the car i used on that race.

I’m just here to upvote and agree.

1 Like

I agree. Why is there even limit? What year is this? I want to save all my replays.

1 Like

agree. 10 is too few. If you don’t have enough cloud space, please make it possible to save on the client PC. Additionally, there seems to be an issue where multiplayer replays cannot be saved. Please fix this quickly too.

1 Like

Indeed, this is really weird and nothing has been done yet…

Currently, there is no way to save more than 10 (!) replays on Forza Motorsport. For a game released in 2023, this is an absurdly tiny amount.

This limit is especially annoying when trying to save a replay from an online multiplayer race, since the game kicks you out of the post-race lobby after just two minutes. If you’re not fast enough to delete an existing replay file and save the new one within that time, it’s gone forever.

The solution would be to remove the limit completely and allow for locally stored replays instead of cloud storage only.

10??? The are crazy.

1 Like

I bet this limit dates back to Motorsport 5

This should be increased, 10 is totally insufficient amount for those who like to watch the replays, enjoy them later in the photo mode, etc.

1 Like