In Need of Custom Liveries, Advertise Yourself!

Hey guys, it’s K-Bow.

I’m in need of some liveries. Nothing crazy, shouldn’t take too much work, I just find painting to be a relatively difficult for me as I prefer to tune for others more than I do drive/paint.

I would love some liveries to drive around with while I am testing tunes online. If anyone can do this, it would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to add your gamertag to the car as well so you get more business! (The back is preferred, since, you know, that’s the only view of my car people see, haha). If you’d like something in return, just let me know!

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this, I’d absolutely love a reply on this post or a message to my gamertag. Thanks again!

1 Like

I’m very busy with NASCAR designs at the moment, however, what are you looking for & I may be able to help.

^^^^ What he said!

I’ve got tons of paintjobs, wouldn’t really call most of them “liveries” since they aren’t “racecar” paints, more subtle custom types. But by all means use whatever you like!!

It’s honestly really basic. Just want a ‘panda’ on the side of my car in black & white as well as the words ‘panda’. Is there anything that any of you would like in return?