I have a crush on LaRacer

Aww.

My crush is actually Keira. There’s just something I can’t dislike about a girl who keeps trying to kill you with all sorts of crazy challenges. And she happens to be cute!

I also like Ashley, the mechanic from FH2. At first I thought it was annoying to have someone greeting you every time you enter the Festival, but she grew on me.

Of course, this is all just cosmetics but it adds to the experience. I think the characters in FH4 are pretty good. People who dismiss them and their predecessors in FH2 and 3 simply don’t realize not every character has to be a paragon of development to provide some entertainment.

5 Likes

We all enjoy different elements of the game… it’s what gaming is about.

1 Like

You know who my love is,

ANNA!

Just kidding, I would rather fly my car off a cliff…oh wait.

-OrangeKey822342

3 Likes

This belongs on reddit. Make a subreddit for Forza Fetish.

1 Like

I cringe when she is talking lol

5 Likes

[Mod Edit - Hieronymus (Inappropriate post removed.)]

1 Like

Dying with laughter

You can have the poseur… blithering on about Out Run whilst having me drive a Testarossa with a top. Poppycock!

FYI - Janine Harouni voices “Laracer”

1 Like

wow , and i thought i was the only one who noticed that unique tone , her voice did sound really nice , a bit close to the camilla luddington range , I don’t think it’s authentic to have a crush on such a thing , it’s just voice acting , but whatever suits you , have fun.

1 Like

Well I’m happy for you guys. But uh, I could not stand that commentary, ‘HEY GUYS WELCOME TO MY STREAM GOOCHYGO’. I’m glad there is someone out there who appreciates that inflated performance attitude. Itd would be the death of me.

4 Likes

I’m more of a Ramona Cravache kind of guy personally.

I thought LaRacer was cool. I enjoyed her during the tribute of Sega Rally, particularly at the end when she sang “Game Over Yeeeaaah”.

I guess I must be the only one who misses and wishes Playground Games would bring back Dak Stewart and Alice Hart from the first Horizon game. Alice is who I’d “ship” my male character with, if I cared for or entertained such ideas.

I miss Alice too.

2 Likes

The only time I’ve cringed harder than listening to laracer is reading this thread.

4 Likes

Why you post this? HAHAHAHAHAH

And this is why aliens don’t visit us

1 Like

(Sigh)

Now things get interesting…I need to switch my xbox to English again I guess… German localization is pretty bad anyways.