I DID IT! I FINALLY DID IT! πŸŽ‰ 1,000,000 POINTS!

After many, many months. Maybe even close to a year. After trying different cars, tunes, and just in general getting better with my technique, I FINALLY PASSED 1,000,000 POINTS ON THE CARA ESTE DRIFT ZONE!!! For so long I was stuck at ~600k, then ~800k. Then earlier this morning I got stuck at 999,810 for like an hour. BUT I FIANLLY DID IT!!!

I am now in the TOP 7% of scorers on that track! Though I wonder what the actual number would be if they ever got rid of all the cheaters, and maybe made a second category for meta builds. But regardless… TOP SEVEN PERCENT!!!

Car and tune:

Car: 2018 Deberti Design Chevy Silverado 1500 Drift Truck
Tune: Godlike Drifting by [CDF:] Kenpai TDG - Sharecode: 336 674 830

Here is the ranking screenshot plus some celebratory pictures and the video of me placing the record!

Edit: Im sorry but until I figure out how to convert my mp4 file to something acceptable you all will have to suffer a four minute gif :sob: :joy:

Edit edit: gif is too big, for fuhks sake

10 Likes

Congrats!

2 Likes

it’s a frustrating one, that one, there was a PR stunt once to get a million on it, so many of those could well be legitimate - took me quite a few goes - but well done!

3 Likes

Congrats, I remember that beeing a seasonal challenge a while ago. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Congrats!!! :partying_face: :tada:

1 Like

Yeah. That one was pretty killer.

I definitely learned a lot more about drifting, and I now have my go-to drift car/tune.

Ford 1932 De Luxe Five-Window Coupe
AWD Drift by INOOB78
Tune: 489 519 306

I switch to manual and just stay in 2nd gear.

Congrats! Kenpai has some sick drift tunes.

1 Like