How to get cars not listed in the Autoshow ** SPOILERS **

Hey Guys,
does anyone know how the GT40 MK1 can be unlocked?
At the auction house I saw a tag that said it’s a barn find.

Thanks in advance

It is a bonus car if you complete the desired ford car collection…

I own already 31 different ford and need still 24 to complete that car collection.

Give it time. Just play the game and you’ll unlock it eventually. I imagine barn finds work the same as they always have.

Barn find

I found all 14 barn finds and it’s not part of it. May be it’s a bug in auction house. I read somewhere some cars wrongly tagged as Barn find

Thank you MantoMax for putting this together

Thanks for putting this together Max, its always appreciated! Now we’ll just have to get used to recognizing these wheelspin/exclusive cars after three years of FH4!

Also nice to see Forza Staff under your name. Its about time they hired you! Congratulations :slight_smile:

… and i grabbed it!

Woah, grats! Someone must have got super lucky on a wheelspin to get that

The Celica ST205 is not in the Autoshow either. I’m as disappointed about this as I still am about the AE86.

So much for waiting for H5.

thanks!

i mod and tuned it pretty good i think … can do 257mph on the straights so far
just need to get a little better steering out of it if i can.

so far, i love it and fun car to cruise around in!

So it’s okay that I bought DMC-12 from the auction house as it’s already been a reward? I already spun the AE86. That was nice.

It’s unfortunate that the FE Beetle is Accolade-only now. AR12gaming had got it from a Wheelspin, so I was holding out a slim hope. As I recall, the Accolade is for getting 3 stars on every chapter of that story, which is out of my reach.

I just did it. The only tough one was the Baja photo one I found. It’s all about knowing when to cut off the road towards the end and keeping momentum. This car is definitely worth the effort, though!

1 Like

1974 Hoonigan Ford Bronco missing?
I’m trying to accomplish a challenge and this car is necessary for it.

I can’t find it anywhere.

thanks.

I’m wondering this too. It isn’t even listed in the car collection screen.

How did players get the delorian
Been playing sense Thursday and never found the delorian anywhere has a reward.

It’s a seasonal playlist reward as of about 6 hours ago.

I just bought it in the auction house for 84k credits lol.

It’s available starting this season, which started around 10 AM Eastern this morning. You can check the playlist to see how to get it.