How does one aquire the 03’ Renault Clio V6?

Its my favourite car, I’ve never seen it in a pack or had it as a reward spin past me on the wheelspins… None on the auctions either! Any help?

I find Forza Wiki helpful, search “Forza Wiki car name” and scroll down to the game version for unlock requirements. In this case :

Renault Sport Clio V6 | Forza Wiki | Fandom

1 Like

I was lucky to get one from the Auction House last year, its very rare to get one until its Festival Championship or its availability in the Forzathon Shop appears.

1 Like

I would definitely help you out if I had a spare/extra one. But since I get back to FH4 for the Winter 'cause the snowy environment I won’t give up my only one and that I also like to return back for previous games like I did for the anniversary month (October) and drove FH1-3 and for last days during the FH4 week going back to FH4.

Always been missing the snow during winter in FH5, sure it is on the mountain (“volcano”) but compared to snow in FH4 it’s just meh in FH5.

And again, I loose track of what original thread were about (my diagnose at 100% work) :person_facepalming:
So see ya some other time, maybe. :wink:

/DBB

1 Like

This series Super7 is repeating the following cycle:

• Summer: Bugatti Type 35 C
  • Autumn: Formula Drift #64 Nissan 370Z (Hard-to-Find)
  • Winter: Ford Supervan 3 (Hard-to-Find)
  • Spring: Renault Sport Clio V6 2003 (Hard-to-Find)

You will get your chance to earn it just over two weeks!

2 Likes

You’re in luck now! It’s available as a reward in the Horizon Super 7. Also the Auction House is full of them (although they do cost 20M)

1 Like

Thanks guys! I ended up getting one through saving up cr.20 million, though later that week saw them in the auctions for less than 2… after trying for the rewards