House/Autoshow vehicle automatic showcase "glitched"?

So, as you know, when we’re inside the Autoshow or one of our houses, we are presented by a cinematic showcase of the car we are currently driving, that can either happen in the menu’s background while we are actually using the menu itself or with that same menu “hidden” if the game doesn’t detect any input from us after a while. Well, since the latest update (lego) some of the shots from that showcase appears to be glitched. I’ll leave some prints I’ve taken so you guys can see what I’m talking about:

Imgur

Imgur

Note: Sorry for the weird coloration, i don’t know what happened with Shadowplay…

Well, I find it rather impressive that PG can mess up even in “small stuff” like this. I’ve never seen a company mess up their game(s) so many times, while updating, as PG does. I mean, even Rockstar isn’t that bad, lol. Even the legal info splash screen’s resolution is messed up, like if it was 640p or lower! Smh…

P.S - The game just crashed for me when it was running flawlessly before the update. Typical. You just lost a client…