Horizon 2 is Stuck

Hello. I recently bought a copy of Horizon 2 and after completing one of the first road trip locations’ races, I did a rivals event. I beat it, but the game is now stuck on the cash calculation screen. I can hear the radio and the fans are cheering, but there are no options to press buttons. The Xbox’s ability to resume is proving to be a pain because I can’t reboot it as it goes right back to the same spot. This is proving to be a waste of my time and money and I was hoping to find a solution here as turn 10 support seems to go to extensive measures to ensure that the community answers the questions so they don’t have to. Thanks for any help.
-Anthony

Are you on a Xbox One?

You can truly exit a game. From the home page, make sure it’s highlighted and push the “start” button. You’ll get a menu of actions.

Yes, I’m on an Xbox One. And I wish I would have waited before uninstalling/reinstalling the game. Does this kind of thing happen often with the two newest Forza games?

Not really, it is more the console then the game. I have had it happen. Might I suggest making sure your console is set to “Power Saving” mode. That way when you attempt to power cycle the console to reset any possible issues it will actually reset with out having to hold your finger on the power button. I have seen a similar issue like this one on COD: AW.

I read something about having to do that with the Xbox One. I couldn’t find the article that told me how to do it though. Where can it be found in the settings?

Go the “Home” Screen, press the “Menu” button, select “Settings”, select “Power & Startup”, your setting should be staring you in the face.

Thanks, I appreciate the help. Hopefully the hard reset method won’t cause anymore complications with horizon 2.
-Anthony