Hidden Horizons (Series 38) overview | content update Sep. 10

In a minute, the stream is not over yet.

1 Like

And what happened to KTM?

Umā€¦ it was added to the game back in Series 5 :smile:

1 Like

I thought itā€™s returning since you can see it in the poster.
Maybe festival playlist or forzathon or autoshow?

Posters often feature cars already available in the game :slight_smile:

3 Likes

So, itā€™s not coming in to the festival playlist or forzathon?

Not sure, I wasnā€™t paying attention to cars that arenā€™t new. Although I noticed the Sierra 700R as 40 points reward in one season.

1 Like

Series 39 is 90ā€™s themed

3 Likes

And here is the teaser for Series 39:

Sounds promising, I hope all new cars are going to reflect that theme :slight_smile:

9 Likes

No new eventlab propsā€¦ā€¦but a solid new car lineup.

1 Like

Looking forward to the Mitsubishi and the Chaser. Hopefully theyā€™ll have some spicey customisation to give that Volvo a bit of punch.

1990s next month too? Iā€™m happy with that but I dunno if other players might experience 1990s overload?

1 Like

I will literally never play the new game mode, my brain shuts off just hearing someone try to explain it

2 Likes

And here are all the details of Series 38:

Five cars are going to get some minor fixes:

• 2018 Lamborghini Aventador SVJā€™s exhaust pipes are now correctly painted

• Fixed an issue with the 2022 Cupra Formentor and the 2022 Cupra Tavascan where livery decals were applying to the steering wheel badge

• Fixed the 2020 Lamborghini SC20ā€™s brake caliper location and the rev red line

• Fixed an issue with the 2021 BMW M3 with some inaccurate textures on the M Performance front, side, rear and wing carbon fiber upgrades

BTW, I believe Pathfinder was announced to return in Series 38 as well. I wonder what happened to it.

1 Like

Yeah waiting for that miracle to happenā€¦currently this 5 series long production car only steak has made me very sickā€¦n the hardest part is when they talk about rally, take some legendary driver names but add the production version of those og rally carsā€‹:nauseated_face::face_vomiting:

LOVE the new cars!! Canā€™t wait for the next ā€˜90s update! :+1:

5 Likes

4 more days to the Shoemaro

1 Like

@ManteoMax why is the Aventador Ultimae top Speed issue still Not fixed since over 3 Months?

No DeLorean And GMA T50 shifter animations fix
No Camaro SS and Kia Stingerā€¦
At least more Volvo.
Mid.

• Evo: cool, but the classic rally front bumper is non adjustable. Why?
  • Subaru: cool, but why the smaller spoiler is also non adjustable?
  • Chaser: Very cool car, a lot people was waiting for this one or a similar. Hope they are happy. I think it looks really good
  • Volvo: Big fan of this one, hopefuly has a small adjustable spoiler option to make a little touring racecar like
  • Camaro: clean
  • Maze: Looks cool
  • Detective Tank: cute
  • Hide and seek: itā€™s not for me, i donā€™t even have an opinion because iā€™m not into the game mode. But i wish it was not in the playlist.
  • 90ā€™s: Hopefully we get some very nice cars
  • Suggestions:
    1- Would be great to have more racecars like the Corvette C6.R GT1, Aston Martin DBRS9 GT1, Porsche 997 RSR GT2, Ferrari 458 GT2, Mercedes SLS GT3, Gallardo GT3, 997 GT3 RS (the GT3 racecar version) like late 2000s, early 2010s racecars.
    2- New Forza Aero parts
    3- This is more personal: i still need the Rossion Q1, Continental '62 and Lotus 2-Eleven. In a #forzathonshop next series is fine.

Cheers :blush:

2 Likes

The admins unilaterally closed the topics about the Toyota Chaser, so it is no longer possible to post requests regarding the Mark II or Cresta bumpers.

2 Likes