Help with Horizon Rally Achievement

Message me, I’ll try help you.

Hello, i’m looking for some help for achievements in forza horizon.
Thanks

Anyone out there in Forza Horizon land in search of something, someone to play with? Add me, message me some time, and I’ll be more than happy to help. My ID is as you see, here. Capitals and space and all.

Just be aware, I don’t have a (working) microphone, so anyone who’d like to run with me will have to be a bit patient and sit back and relax a little when it comes to communicating back and forth who needs what, and what the plan will be for this or that. Feel free to use a microphone yourself; I’ll be able to hear you, though we may have to communicate some other way at first to get your microphone sounding clear. We might even devise some sort of code for me to respond with—burnout this way or that for “yes” or “no”, forward or backwards or rev the engine, or light taps here or there for different messages… Tank commanders, at one time, would kick the shoulders of their drivers in order to command them to move the tank a certain way; just think of it like that, maybe.

I could actually use some help on the Horizon Rally Ghost Buster achievement, myself, so there is that, if nothing else. After that, I’m still open for more races and different things, still.

My schedule is odd, I have strange and very fluid hours, so I’ll be around whenever I’ll be around; sometimes it’ll be during the day, other times at night, sometimes dawn, sometimes dusk…whenever you catch me, though, all it’ll take is a few words, probably. And unless you catch me at the end of a stint, I’ll probably be on for a while—possibly QUITE a while. I’m a binge gamer, I guess? Better than some other things, maybe…

I added you all :slight_smile: I would appreciate the help with some achievements.

Awesome.

That makes two people, now. Hopefully we can get together today and all three of us get things taken care of. Cruising and ghostbusting, maybe another thing or two.

Even after that, the offer will still be up and open.

Finally got around to finish up the Rally DLC. If anyone is willing to help me get the 10 MP Wins in Rally DLC achievement, I’d appreciate it.

Feel free to add me, send me a message, and I’ll try to get on to race with you within a few days. If you still need it.

hi there! I have added you all, hope you can help me to get some achievements! I’ll help you too!

Be glad to. Although I’ve been playing FH2 a lot lately, trying to get most of the achievements for that game.