HELP ME HELP US

hello there, avid forza enjoyer here with just a little over 400 hours clocked in. the game definitely gets most of playing time now that life is moving forward and has really become a safe haven. now that i got that out of the way let’s get to the good stuff. why is that dodge/chrysler/plymouth get shown a quarter of the love ford does??? it’s like the devs purposely look over these brands in EVERY. SINGLE. UPDATE. no chrysler 300 SRT8, no older gen chargers/challengers; no classic ram trucks; no hellcat durango; now i know this isn’t very timely given im asking for cars that dominate more of a straight line environment as opposed to the upcoming road focused update. but for future reference. please stop overloading us with mustangs, camaros & corvettes (as amazing as they all are being made in america :sunglasses:) and please show some more love to dodge/chrysler/plymouth

Can you maybe edit the title of this post so we know what we’re clicking on? I’m saying this to HELP YOU HELP US TO HELP YOU HELP US.

This section is for suggesting upgrades from specific brands. Use Car Voting - FH and Car Voting - FM to request specific models from your favorite car manufacturers.