HELP! I CAN'T FIND MY SHARED PHOTOS IN THE GALLERY!!!

i have a school photography project and i’m using my FH3 photos and i have all my photos shared but i can’t find them in the gallery on here.

1 Like

I put your name in place of mine in the URL and I can’t see them either. It says “No uploaded content found”. Maybe try contacting T10 via Twitter? Or try viewing them on the Forza Hub app?

same here!

Yes… same thing here

same here :frowning:

Same here… :frowning:

Still a problem for me too.

Same here! I just have one random Apex photo, this is annoying!

yeah same thing with me :frowning:

It seems galleries are back again :slight_smile: … enjoy…until the next time, guys…

I can only see my Forza Horizon 4 shared photos. Everything else seems to be gone :confused:

3 Likes

help, same problem!

1 Like

same problem

Yup, my whole gallery dissapeared from the web gallery :expressionless: and I don’t have Forza Horizon 4 yet so…

Looks like a temporary issue, everything was fine for me last night and after taking some snaps today there was nothing in the gallery.

I’ve been looking into it, and this isn’t the first time where a bunch of peoples photos have disappeared from the Forza Gallery for what seems like no reason. Glad I’m not just an isolated incident. As far as I know, there is nothing anyone can do, it’s up to T10 to fix it.

Mine still isn’t working either…

yeah same happened to me!!

Has this be resolved? It’s not even listed at a known issue.
I show no photos either btw.

1 Like

same happened to me what wrong

I’ve got a ticket started with support, but we’ll see how this goes, considering some of you have had this issue for months now. I literally just noticed this last night after working for hours on a livery. I’m pissed. Ntm, my gallery says DrJayKushman’s Horizon 4 gallery. I DON’T EVEN HAVE THAT GAME YET. WHY CAN’T I CHANGE IT BACK TO MOTORSPORT 7???!!! The complete disregard for paying customers, not completing a game before launch and not listening to players/ customers when problems arise is troublingly common place. Remember when we didn’t have the internet to fix game breaking bugs on launch date? Pepperidge Farms remembers.