Hardfg5000's Photo Gallery

Hello I am Hardfg5000 and I have been taking forza photos since 2017 and I have been doing it on and off since. I take photos from forza horizon 2 to forza horizon 5 since all games have their own unique lighting and locations. I’d do fh1, but I cannot figure out the camera focus. I thought to post here because I want to show some of my photos, plus I have run out of space on fh5 so I may need to delete as I go along.

Currently, my photos focus on lighting and camera tilting, but I want to delve into other styles.

If anyone has any ideas on cars and/or scenarios, write them below!

Here’s the first batch of photos!

4 Likes

This is an amazing shot, keep it up!

3 Likes

so perfect!

1 Like

Here’s some recent Forza Horizon 4 photos!

4 Likes

Here are a few more Forza horizon 5 photos! Some of these are taken today and some were taken back near the release date that I decided to share. The next set of photos will be in Forza Horizon 3.

5 Likes

Nice shots, I like the close ups. “Painting Mustang” is my favorite though, very creative

1 Like

Here’s some old 2017 photos I took way back then! Some of these are better than the ones I take nowadays

3 Likes

I plugged in my xbox again, so now I have access to fh2 and fh3 again, plus the motorsport games as well so here’s a few ones from the motorsport series:

3 Likes

GT2RS and Hurucan shots are very nicely composed

2 Likes

Here’s more Forza Motorsport photos! Forza Horizon 5 ones next!

4 Likes

Here’s some more!

My motivation is starting to run a little low right now, so any ideas for scenes and cars would be appreicated.

6 Likes

6 Likes

Did a photo session in fh4 a few days ago, here’s some of the results!

3 Likes

Here’s the FH3 Hot Wheels special! The Hot Wheels DLC is my favourite DLC alongside the Formula Drift ones. Here are some photos I took while driving around, some old, some new!

5 Likes

6 Likes

Been experimenting with close up shots all day today, here’s a McLaren 720s Spyder photoset!

I will post closeups of other cars soon, maybe today

6 Likes

Stellar Shots! Really did the Hot Wheels group you snapped. Keep ‘em coming! :+1::sunglasses::wink:

1 Like

I’ve got some amazing close ups, even better than these in fh3, but I cannot access them via the weblink method on the site for whatever reason, so I’ll get them and post them another time

4 Likes

4 Likes