Hard to play

PC: i7 - 4790k, GTX 1080, 16 Gb RAM, game installed on SSD

I follow the forum, haven’t met such problems before

1. From release. In some places, the road markings are drawn completely and clearly from a distance, but when approaching, it is drawn semi-graded, barely noticeable. A similar thing happens at night with the yellow strip of the roadside highlighted in some places: it is painted with a wiped one, but it is illuminated with headlights as luminescent and fully traced.
  2. From release. Very loud sound hitting some puddles. The sound of the idea may be louder than hitting a wet surface, but in this case it shouldn’t be that way. At first I thought that in these places the water level (model) was too high, because I didn’t even visually notice the source of the sound. The sound is like at the very beginning of the game (when you drive Senna and drive into a big puddle). Here, puddles are much smaller, sometimes it seems that the surface is just soaked, but the sound is strong. I play with a view from the cabin (with the appearance of the steering wheel).
  3. Appeared this week. The game hangs: the picture freezes, the sound continues, the computer responds to commands - you can close the game application and continue working. I thought the problem in the new drivers, reinstalled on previously released, but also freezes. Most of the hangs occur at the houses: when you enter the game or “enter” the house after the trip, there were also hangs at the “exit” from the house.

Translated with the help of a google translator.
Original text:

Слежу за форумом, подобных проблем не встречал.

1. С релиза. В некоторых местах с расстояния дорожная разметка нарисована полностью и четко, но при приближении отрисовывается полузатертой, еле заметной. Похожее происходит ночью с подсвечиванием в некоторых местах желтой полосы обочины: она нарисована затертой, но подсвечивается фарами как люминисцентная и полностью прорисованная.
  2. С релиза. Очень громкий звук наезда на некоторые лужи. Звук по идее может быть громче, чем наезд на мокрую поверхность, но в данном случае он не должен быть таким. Поначалу думал что в этих местах завышен уровень воды (модели), ведь визуально даже не замечал источника звука. Звук как в самом начале игры (когда ведешь Сенну и въезжаешь в большую лужу). Здесь же лужи много меньше, порой кажется что просто намоченная поверхность, но звук сильный. Играю с видом из салона (с видимостью руля).
  3. Появилось на этой неделе. Зависает игра: картинка замирает, звук продолжается, компьютер реагирует на команды - можно закрыть приложение игры и продолжить работу. Думал проблема в новых драйверах, переустановил на ранее вышедшие, но также зависает. В основном зависания происходят у домов: когда входишь в игру либо “заходишь” в дом после поездки, были зависания и на “выходе” из дома.

Agree on the puddle sounds… they are way too loud.

Agree on the puddle sounds… they are way too loud.