[FTC] A9 Atlas | Into the Atlasphere Gallery | Updated 7/9

Hello everyone, I thank you for stopping by and viewing my humble gallery.

However!!! I am glad to be back and bringing everyone some quality Forzatography for many months to come.

As always any comments are welcome and encouraged as well as anything that could be improved or tweaked!

I thank you for visiting my thread and encourage you to check out not just mine but all the fantastic work done by the members of FTC

Cheers!

Enjoy

Here in lies my first set from FM7 and I hope everyone enjoys it as much as I did shooting it!

FM7 by Brad Rosstedt, on Flickr

1 Like

Second and third photos are my favs !!!

1 Like

I really like that last shot!

1 Like

I like the drama and story telling in shot 1.

1 Like

Excuse me but where is the cheesecake…
never mind I wouldn’t be able to eat it with my jaw dragging along the floor anyway :slight_smile:

1 Like

Are we even playing the same game?! :stuck_out_tongue: Lovely start, can’t wait to see more.

1 Like

Very nice set, 1 being my fav

1 Like

Awesome first shot :))) I do love these new costumes. I was looking at the locked ones with the clowns and ghosts…Keep up the good work A9.

Cheers
torque99

1 Like

Great start on this gallery! Looking forward to see more of your creations :slight_smile:

1 Like

You lied. There is no cheesecake. I am disappointed.

1 Like

I feel this shot would have turned out a little bit even better if the top left corner wasn’t seen and instead was covered with the car’s front.

However, this one is a serious winner for me. Absolutely love it!

1 Like

Thank you all for the kind words, I genuinely do appreciate everyone of them. Here is my next gallery, and I hope everyone enjoys this one too!

P1 GTR by Brad Rosstedt, on Flickr

Really cool shot!

The F50 is my favorite shot … I hope it wins!

Thanks mate, turned out better than I initially thought!

:smiley: I hope so too

My favourite is the first shot. But if the last shot saw the middle car have it’s nose pointing towards the M4 GTS, then the last shot would of been my favourite. Still with that said. I am looking forward to seeing, what you come up with next.

I agree, it would have made the composition of the shot a lot better if the M4 was on an angle, however I think it came out well with what was there

That Mclaren spoiler just drew me in! Nice job on that

+1, very nice work!