Forza Xbox fov slider

It’s a simple fix, it’s a simple thing, just make a slider like on the pc version for fov for the Xbox… why is this hard

4 Likes

Yes Please! That would be awesome, I’m having trouble since I have a disorder with my eyesight which is actually too bad. The default FOV in some cars is way too close to the windshield. It’s perfect in some Cars: Ferrari Monza, Oldsmobile Toronado, Porsche Speedster, Mustang SVO.

I need to be have a better sight about my surroundings. Please :pray:t2: Hopefully you will get that message, in France we have a big community, our own forum in French and we almost all want the fov sliders for Xbox.

2 Likes

FH5 needs a little more dynamic resolution so that way things like FOV sliders can be added. Increase the FOV, slightly lower the rendering resolution to account for any frame dips.

Many of us do not use 60fps Performance Mode because of all the detail that is lost to maintain 60fps.
I don’t care about a “rock solid 4k resolution” when half my plants are missing and the lighting/post processing is scaled back.

1 Like

Please Forza :heart: Add this feature I beg you.

1 Like

Please add adjustable fov to console in a similar manner to how it is on pc this would be an amazing feature as being able to set the fov higher would provide a way more realistic sense of speed especially in the cockpit camera this feature has been something I’ve wanted to be added into Forza for ages it’d be absolutely amazing to see it

Hi everyone;
As we all know pc players have the option for changing the fov since fh4. On the other hand even you have the most powerful xbox console (the series x) you don’t have the option to change the fov. I don’t belive series x is not capable of supporting this option. If the problem is that fh5 is also available for last gen consoles and developers are not implementing this feature due to uniformity between consoles than it simply doesn’t worth buying the series x in the first place. We paid the top money to utilize power of this console but still being hold back because pg do not bother to use full potential of these machines. We want fov slider on current gen consoles now!

We need more FOV in COCKPIT view for more immersion and just a better over all experience with this game,so many accessibility features (props to the FOV slider on hoteheelsDLC) but FOV slider for cockpit has been lacking severely.

Some cars you cant see the full steering wheel

feels like you sit 1 foot away from the steering wheel(it feels really alien-like not normal at all)

Larger FOV would allow for a greater sense of speed as well. Going 480km in the JESKO feels disgustingly slow when using cockpit view(again ruins the immersion)

2 Likes

So you may wonder why I’m posting this but we really need this for some people who wanted their field of view changed just the way they want in the hot wheels expansion controller players were allowed this fov change because of the far camera I would think that they should put this at mainland plus the rally expansion I think that’s all I gotta say.

Right now Forza Horizon 5 offers FOV Sliders for Cockpit Cam in Steam/Windows Store (PC) versions, which helps the player to have the optimal field of view from the interior of the car in any car.

However this is not present in XBOX Series S/X and One (Console) versions of Forza Horizon 5, so in a great number of cars, the players get a limited point of view from the interior, which in some cases doesn’t even let the player check their side mirrors or the middle mirror of their car fully, since it gets cut by the camera in half; that is because the camera is too far ahead, too close to the windshield, cutting even the wheel of the cars from the perspective.

All I want to ask is that the FOV Sliders that are present on PC versions are added to the Console versions of the game, so we can have better visibility for races and immersion when cruising. I play on Console version so I can’t adjust it.

In the screenshots are some examples, from almost every type of car category and New to Forza or reinstated cars from FH4-FH1.

2017 Acura NSX
2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio
1971 AMC Javelin AMX
2012 Ascari KZR1 (2 screenshots)
2010 Aston Martin One-77
2018 Mercedes-AMG E 63 S
1987 Ferrari F40
2015 Ultima Evolution Coupe 1020
Peugeot 205
2013 Toyota 86
1990 Subaru Legacy RS
2015 Jaguar XKR-S GT
2003 Nissan Fairlady Z
2019 Rimac Concept Two
2012 Nissan GT-R Black Series (R35)
2020 Nissan GT-R NISMO (R35)
2023 Nissan Z
2018 ATS GT
2020 Lamborghini Huracán STO
2019 Porsche #70 Porsche Motorsport 935
2021 Audi RS E-Tron GT

It’s a very important subject. Sometimes the FOV is so close that it makes me sick. Please I beg the devs to add a slider for Series X just like there is in Forza Motorsport. Please :pray:t2:

2 Likes

I’d like to have adjustable FOV ( don’t know if I can consider it a car feature but I try ) allso would like to set my own rev limiter

1 Like

67a1453193221128c2426f2680115234b1accdaf_2_876x492

maximum-fov-allows-you-to-see-your-body-in-the-ae86-v0-zr9f77vitfsb1

This needs more votes. Needs to be implemented

1 Like

I’m loosing hope