Forza tier point rewards

With the launch of Forza Horizon 3 just a few months away, you’ve still got time to go back and make the most of your time in Forza Horizon 2 and Forza Motorsport 6, increase your Forza Rewards Tier level, and make sure you’ve got the best possible garage before tackling the open roads of Australia! If you’d like to know more about the Forza Horizon 3 pre-order offers that are available now, check out our in-depth story.

this is a quote from the forza loyalty reward page about horizon 3. iwish turn ten and motorsports .net will refresh my fms2 3 and 4 game play stats. i have been playing all the game all of them and to be shorted on these older ones is wrong. if they update them i would be able to reach level 9 by september easier. so hey turn ten please fix this so we can do what you say we have the oppertunity to do by getting all the unique cars available. were doing our part can you do yours. respectively yours randytootall. ps if its just my system somehow for fms4 let me know so i can start a another game save while i still have time