Forza Rewards

I know the numbers generally update every 24 hours, however, over the past week or so, the gamerscore category has not updated at all across all games. I actively play 5 of the titles and while all of them have updated daily, none of them have had their gamerscore updated (3 of them still at zero). I also believe the DLC score is also not being updated.

Is there a problem?

Not exactly a new problem - Forza Rewards FAQ

I was aware of the lag in getting rewards, but even that FAQ states: “It usually takes up to 48 hours for that to reflect on the site. Note that all data does not update at once, so you may see recent usage reflect on the site before recent purchases and achievements are updated.”

So yes, I’m seeing recent usage being reflected but the recent purchases and achievements have been static for over a week. Hardly within the stated “up to 48 hours”, hence my post.

And the posts in that thread would show that there are things that have been wrong for MONTHS with the Rewards. While it should be 48 hours, some people have had DLC wrong from day 1 and achievements that have never shown up either.

i have the same problem… 0/1000 GS in Forza Horizon on xbox1. Yesterday i finished it with all festival races and the forza final… i will wait and hope, that it refreshing till FH3, to get my tier 8 …

1 Like

Same problem here! Been playing a lot of Forza 5 and Horizon 2’s Fast & Furious DLC lately and none of the stats have updated. It’s been around 72 hours (or so) since I finished the Fast & Furious DLC on Horizon 2, but Forza Hub is still showing 0/500 points, unfortunately. I really wanted to level up to Tier 7 before Horizon 3 was released but I guess that won’t be happening

Are you playing the DLC (just a car pack) or the standalone game (FH2 presents Fast and Furious)? The former won’t count for Rewards while the latter (on XB1) will.

I was playing the FH2 Presents Fast & Furious, the standalone game

EDIT: Just noticed that the Forza Hub was updated, its showing the correct points for almost all of the games now, it just seems like you have to give it around 4 days before it updates! But unfortunately it doesn’t show the Gamerscore correctly for the Fast & Furious DLC, it’s showing 0/1000 on that even though it should be 1000/1000, but oh well, I reached Tier 7 so I’m happy :smiley:

EDIT2: Just noticed that I’ve gotten 150 points from Forza Horizon 3 as well, it says I own 5/5 paid DLC (I assume that’s because how I own the Ultimate Ed.), funny how that works on a game that isn’t even released yet but doesn’t work on a game that was released a few years ago :stuck_out_tongue:

SO how do I get my rewards to update in the hub, I started getting points for the original forza Horizon but it has since stopped not sure when, I bought horizon 3 on release day and the only item that has update is my Gamerscore which has increased a little and nothing else seems to be updating, the hubs says I have no cars - I own 30 it says I have played 0 days bit I have played everyday since buying it with a total of 1d 6hr & 1m playing time.