Forza Race Marshals program and request for user alerts

rc league elite division

7.40 pm gmt+2

ForzaRC league
Elite division
20:30 →

ForzaRC League
Pro
8pm GMT onwards regardless of what lobby I’m in.

This is a god damn joke T10!!!

Enthusiast division

3:25 pm est,

Daytona FRC league

A-class public hopper
11:03 PM Mountain/Arizona Time.

Many incidences of wrecks and people driving backwards in the lobby I am currently in.

3am til 6am (bst) elite div lge

Every race during that period.

Sorry I’m not giving specific times but as it’s happening in EVERY race I would spend more time reporting on here than playing the game.

Desperately need a Marshall in Pro Div on ForzaRC, can’t get 1 lobby that people are driving clean. I’m gunna end up down in Enthusiast next week at this rate it’s not fair for those of us that are actually trying to race.

11am GMT →

RC League Elite division 7.20pm gmt+2
(The one I’m in)

FRC open League, Division Enthusiest, 1 pm day 1 till end of championship

Hi guys Pro Division in ForzaRC League has still been suffering, last two days since I last reported I’m jumping from room to room and it’s the same in all U.K sessions 9am - 3pm & 6pm - 12am GMT :slight_smile:

Haven’t seen marshall yet in professional. I’ve been playing for many many hours across all sessions. It said that mods are not only pinnacle drivers. But that’s clearly untrue.

Edit : three straight Lobby’s. Three straight races. Three times I’m flipped in the first corner. Marshalls please!!!

1 Like

Pinnicle 6pm -12pm

Forza Racing Championship, Elite Division

August 11th from around 7pm onwards. Seems to get worse as the evening progresses. Pretty much every lobby from 8pm onwards was a crashfest.

Elite ForzaRC league 22:45 → (GMT+1)

Pro RCLeague
9am - 12pm
11pm → GMT +1

ForzaRC league. Elite
12:45 onwards

Surprise, surprise…
ForzaRC Pro Div
All lobbies since 9am GMT+1.

Come on guys we badly need Marshal attention here it’s like being down the pier on the Dodgem’s. No clean racing at all, just pure arrogance and aggression to get as much point per race. I’ve not finished most of my races due to repeatedly being wrecked, why should only Elite and Pinnacle get the Marshals attention and we are left to suffer day in day out. If their are no Marshals in the lower Divisions then T10 need to either give the current Marshals the ability to hop between Divisions or recruit a couple more Marshals from the lower Divisions, this is not fair on us when it’s competition Leagues :frowning:

And again… ForzaRC Pro Div 6pm → every lobby.
Is anything going to be done about this? because as I predicted I’ve been dropped to Enthusiast for next week, that’s 2 weeks of consistent wrecks and no proper racing.

ABC’S Lobby - 10:10pm EDT

First off, this thread should be pinned if it’s going to be effective.

A-Class Hopper : 16.34 BST