Forza Motorsport car list discussion

So Oreca 07 is a DLC car after all… A shame, really.

2 Likes

My opinions for Mitsubishi:

Since Motorsport brought the FTO back, they would’ve also brought the 2003 Eclipse GTS and 2006 Eclipse GT. The Mk2 Eclipse GSX is always prioritized to be available in later Forza titles but idk… makes the later generations underrated that they won’t come back.

2 Likes

I just want a 1st gen. Give us a Talon TSi.

im truelly dissapionted that there is no 2010 audi rs6 with the v10tt. like they could have dropped the 2015 rs6 since its just an older version of the 2021 rs6 while the 2010 is one unique piece of car

1 Like

The C7 is also its own unique car, at best they could update it. But they didn’t fix the car models so why should I expect that…

Ok, the game is great but it lacks something very important which is the soul of this game… which is the cars… and when I talk about cars I talk about current cars, it cannot be possible that in a Forza game motorsport launched in 2023 use cars that appeared in forza motorsport 7 almost 10 years ago so this leads me to ask you to please add current cars or at least recent ones… example 2021 2020 that are from the Gt series or TCr it cannot be that the Lamborghini Hurricane GT3 is not in this game and the worst thing is that it appeared in the trailer… not even the same Nissan GT3 that appeared in Forza Motorsport 7 is in this game and we are talking about a game that is It’s launching in 2023… it’s funny but Forza Horizon 5 has a better list of cars and it’s a 2022 game…
My suggestion is that if you really want the game to be the definitive racing platform, add a corresponding repertoire of cars… and not recycled cars from games from 6 years ago… for example the BMW M4 competition GT3, the Mercedes AMG GT3, the 2021 Porsche GT3, current prototype cars that appeared in the lemans such as the Ferrari… the acura the Alpine, and last but not least the 2021 Aston Martín vantage GT3… these are some examples of various cars… … there are too many but if they include some of these it is a GOOD START and the McLaren GT3 which I don’t remember the model but it is a new model that was included in this year’s Gt series, please turn 10 the base is there… You just have to take advantage of it with a good catalog of RECENT non-recycled cars.

3 Likes

The Nissan GT3 is coming back surely.

A couple days ago I had an issue connecting to servers trying to race in MP, it kicked me back to the main menu and when I tried again I saw this.

From anything else in your comment, idk what to tell you, the GT division could be the more diverse but at the moment it doesn’t offer much competitive choices, V8 Supercars and the Dodge TA shouldn’t be in that division.

2 Likes

The Essenza SCV12 should’nt be in Forza GT class

4 Likes

That one too. It has a poor acceleration off the starting line, not much success using that car.

2 Likes

That car should be in the same category that the FXXK or the P1 GTR

3 Likes

Finally, the return of the Nissan GT-R NISMO GT500 and the Formula Drift GR Supra. There is some hope for Super GT/JGTC cars, both old and new, and the previously seen Formula Drift cars.

Super GT/JGTC has been a part of Forza since the first four Motorsport games and has nearly been nothing but an afterthought in the Xbox One era, so I hope this changes.

1 Like

I Would Really like the New Forza Motorsport to add these cars)

1. 2023 Gen 3 V8Supercars Chevrolet and Mustang
  2. BA/BF Ford Falcon XR6/XR6 Turbo/ XR8/ GT
  3. ED/EF/XH/AU Falcon any version
  4. 1968 XT Falcon Any Version
  5. AU Falcon Green Eyed Monster
    If you do the Gen 3 2023 V8Supercar Make the sound of the car sound Like the real Gen 3 V8Supercar. Also Please add the Surfers Paradise Australia Race Track. PLZ I will Appreciate it :pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:
1 Like

I’d like to have Formula 1 cars and hypercars like the Ferrari 499p or GT3s

They’re really just missing a lot of very key, “older” Audi’s in general. No MK2 TT RS with the manual transmission. No 4.2L RS5. They’ve never once had a B8/8.5 S model which is arguably the most popular Audi people buy to modify for fun these days. Quite depressing really, for VAG enthusiasts. All that’s in the game are their new heavy street cruisers, and a couple of track cars. Not many of their older cars that were lighter and often had manuals.

This seems true of many manufacturers too, in game.

You should vote for them in the Car Voting section.

1 Like

I agree

I believe that they will bring all the vehicles you mentioned one by one, the life of the game is very long.

2 Likes

In processing the split from combined models to FH and FM separately, the racing spec models were moved to FM while production, offroad and rally race car topics remain in the (renamed) Car Voting - FH category and retain their vote counts and replies there.
By bulk adding the production models to Car Voting - FM, those are new topics so the vote count starts at zero. Users can go to the FH topics and click on Vote again to reclaim their vote if you’re solely interested in seeing that model in FM instead of both FM and FH.

Recently FM and FH car voting have been split. If you’ve voted on cars that were not classed as ‘race-car’ be sure to vote on them again and add why you would like to see them added to the game!

1 Like

I hope that

1 Like

Don’t understand why Xbox does have a partnership with WEC and cars don’t sound as they should and not all hypercars or LmGt3 are in game. FIA WEC they do have car sound clips on their website we can simply listen to it and they sound completely different from Forza Motorsport game…