Welcome to the Forza Motorsport 7 monthly photo contest!
For continuous updates and news about contest changes and unique opportunities, please keep an eye on our Competition News page at https://tinyurl.com/yaa3yp5b, provide feedback on competitions at https://tinyurl.com/y8eb5ylv, and share your new contest ideas at https://tinyurl.com/y84ey2ge!
This thread will close on the morning of December 27, 2019 and judging will begin. No other entries will be taken after judging begins. If you do not put the proper description in game when you upload your liveries/photos, they will not be seen and therefore not be entered into the contest.
All submissions will be judged by members of Turn 10 Studios & Playground Games. Photos will be judged anonymously so that voters do not know which photos belong to which players, making the judging as fair as possible. The top 10 photos are chosen as winners.
Rules of the Contest
• All submissions must adhere to the Xbox Live Code of Conduct - https://www.xbox.com/en-US/legal/codeofconduct
• All photos must be taken by you and cannot be photos that have previously won. Posting someone else’s work or re-entering winning photos is not allowed and may result in removal from the contest as well as potential enforcement action against your account
• All photos must be shared in Forza Motorsport 7 and have the proper description of “photocomp66”
• Every photo that is selected to be featured is considered a winner and will win the bi-weekly prize
• Winners will be featured until the winners of the following contest are posted
• You may enter each contest, even if you won the previous round
• To enter, upload your photo to the Forza Motorsport 7 Photo Gallery (in game) with “Photocomp66” in the description. (All one word)
• For people new to this process, go to the navigation menu in the Forza Motorsport 7 game, tab over to the blade that says “Multiplayer”, select the “Forza Gallery” tile, and select the photo you
want to enter into the contest under the “My Files” tab. Select the photo, press the “A” button on the photo to bring up the “Share” menu. Select the “Share” option and under the “Description”
area make sure you add your text key word stated above. If you don’t put in the keyword in the description, we won’t be able to find your photo, and we wouldn’t want to miss out on seeing
• You may post your photos in this thread if you would like to show them off on the forums, you MUST POST if you would like a car prize as well!
• 2,000,000 credits
• Player’s choice of any car that is NOT a DLC or Car Pass car (If you are unsure about a car’s eligibility check out manteomax.com!)
• Potential use in the weekly “Week In Review” publications on Forzamotorsport.net
• Potential use/feature in official Forza Streams on Redirecting... & Twitch
• You photo featured in-game for 7 days, and posted on all official Forza social media channels
• Forza Motorsport