Welcome to the Forza Motorsport 7 Bi-weekly (every 2 weeks) livery contest! New contest will be posted and the previous one closed every other Wednesday, with winners announced, prizes gifted, and content featured on every other Friday.
For continuous updates and news about contest changes and unique opportunities, please keep an eye on our Competition News page at https://tinyurl.com/yaa3yp5b, provide feedback on competitions at https://tinyurl.com/y8eb5ylv, and share your new contest ideas at https://tinyurl.com/y84ey2ge!
This thread will close on the morning of February 20th, 2019 and judging will begin. No other entries will be taken after judging begins. If you do not put the proper description in game when you upload your liveries/photos, they will not be seen and therefore not be entered into the contest.
All submissions will be judged by members of Turn 10 Studios & Playground Games. Liveries will be judged anonymously so that voters do not know which liveries belong to which players, making the judging as fair as possible. The top 10 liveries from each category are chosen as winners.
Rules of the Contest
• You may enter in both the “Race” and “Fantasy” category, but you must do so in separate posts
• All submissions must adhere to the Xbox Live Code of Conduct - https://www.xbox.com/en-US/legal/codeofconduct
• Cigarette and alcohol liveries cannot win or be featured
• All submissions must be your work. Posting someone else’s work or re-entering liveries that previously won is not allowed and may result in removal from the contest as well as potential enforcement action against your account
• Entrants can enter both in both Race and Fantasy categories, but the submissions must be in different posts and have the proper descriptions
• All liveries must be shared in Forza Motorsport 7
• You may post up to 3 photos of your livery, if you do not wish to post them in the forums, you can simply provide the file names of you in-game photos for us to use, but photos ARE required!
• You may enter each contest, even if you won the previous round
• One entry per category, per person, per bi-week
• Previous winning liveries will not be accepted
• You must share your paint in-game to have it featured
• You NO LONGER need to title/describe your paint in-game as Fantasy or Race, simply list the exact, full file name in your entry!
•When posting here you must include your Gamertag, the car you made the livery for, the file name of your paint, whether you want your paint judged as a fantasy or race paint, and up to 3 photos of your entered livery, example:
Gamertag: Co Pilot
Car: 2009 Ford Focus RS
File name: Forza Paint 123
Paint type: Fantasy
Prize Car Request:
1-3 livery photos
• 2,000,000 credits
• Player’s choice of any car that is NOT a DLC or Car Pass car (If you are unsure about a car’s eligibility, message me here on the forums or check out manteomax.com!)
• Potential use in the weekly “Week In Review” publications on Forzamotorsport.net
• Potential use/feature in official Forza Streams on Redirecting... & Twitch
• You photo featured in-game for 7 days, and posted on all official Forza social media channels
• Forza Motorsport