Forza Motorsport 6 Livery Contests - 14

Welcome to the Forza Motorsport 6 Livery Contest!

*Please read the rules.
Forza Motorsport 6 uses curated content as the means by which paints are shown to players when they choose to apply a new paint to their car when using the “Find Designs” tile, or when they purchase a new car from the “Find A Car” tile. The best way to get recognized in the community is to participate in our contests. Winners of the livery contests will be Featured Items which means that the paint will be shown to a much wider player audience which will hopefully boost your downloads and uses and thus, payouts from the paint. (If the paint is yours or you already own the paint, you will not see your own paint displayed to yourself.)

Please make sure your post follows the Rules of the Contest.

Prizes
o There are no placements for Winners. All paints selected will be considered winners and be given the stated prize as well as be featured. If you get featured, you are a considered a winner. The number of winners will depend on what gets entered, how many cars we want to feature, how many entries there are, and the quality of work. We are not going to specify a specific number of cars we are going to choose.
o All winners will be gifted the stated prize that is predetermined by us.

Prize
500,000 credits

Cars Eligible to use to display your paints:
Any in game car is eligible.

Rules of the Contest
o The design must belong to you and be your creation. Posting someone else’s work is not allowed!

o Entrants can enter both Race and Fantasy but the submissions must be in different posts and you must put the proper description in game. (One entry per category per person per week, please.)

o Please keep entries to one per category per week.

o We suggest that if your design has won in a previous contest, you do not re-enter the same design again unless new elements have been added to actually change the design or give it a new look.

o When posting here include your Gamer Tag, the car you painted your design on, the filename of your paint, and whether you want your paint judged as a fantasy or race paint.

o Entry Post Example:
Forza Player GT
2009 Ford Focus RS
Forza Paint 123
Fantasy Paint

o You do not have to post your entry in this thread, however, it will make it easier for us to find you and make sure you are entered into the contest.

o You must “Share” your paint IN GAME. You must put “Fantasy14” or “Race14” in the description of your livery when you share your design. (All one word for the description). If you do not add the description to your entry, it is likely we will not see it when we search for it. When you press “share” on your design, the description goes in the section marked “description”. You will need to type it in.

o If you would like to share your paint photos in this thread, you may post up to 3 photos of your paint. If you do not own the car, you will not be able to take photos of it, which is why photos are not a requirement for entry into the contest. It will, however, give us a better idea of what we are looking for, and thus it may give you an edge in being a winner, but it is not a requirement for entering the contest. Just remember, that the easier you make it for us to find you, the better your chances are for being a winner.

o This thread will be closed the morning of December 23, 2015 and judging will begin. Please have your entries in by this time.

Key words (Description Words):
Fantasy14
Race14

No 13 ?

This contest is indeed Contest 14 and will close on December 23 as stated.

We had a contest 13, as was listed in the “Week in Review” contest schedule. I had a family emergency last week, so there was a mix up in the posting of the thread. However, people still entered contest 13, and we will award prizes for it as usual. I apologize for the lack of a thread, but we will still judge the contest as usual. You were all on the ball and you knew what was up. I am proud of you and your diligence should be rewarded, so we will have winners this week as usual for Contest 13 - both in the Photocomp and the Livery competitions. Good job, people! You did a fantastic job at getting your entries in even without the thread.

Ok I understand, so I missed the contest 13 then since I don’t know where is this “week in review”. I had car (Eagle Talon) ready for it for racing contest with Race13 in comment. No big deal :slight_smile:
Here is my entry with another car for the 14.

Luthielle
1975 Fiat X1/9
X19
Race Paint

2 Likes

Spot

GT: HotLap Designs2
Car: 2009 Lexus IS F
File: God of Thunder
Livery: Fantasy

GT: HotLap Designs2
Car: 2014 BMW M235i
File: Little Caesars
Livery: Race

2 Likes

MID LAND ZETA
wurth
#17 ford falcon
race
mlz race14
wurth by zechariah, on Flickr
wurth by zechariah, on Flickr

1 Like

MID LAND ZETA
2 puma
#18 lamborghini
fantasy
mlz fantasy14
puma by zechariah, on Flickr

1 Like

GT:inkedwiteboy
Car: 1991 Mazda #62 Mazda Motorsports RX-7
File Name: Race14 Malibu Grand Prix
Race Paint

Race14 Front

Side

1 Like

spot

Gamertag: GameArtisan
Car: 2013 Audi Team Forza RS 7 Sportback
Filename: RS7 PDC A
Description: Race14 RS7 Type A

Audi RS7 Piloted Driving Concept (Autodrive Car) Paint
b01

Gamertag: GameArtisan
Car: 2013 Audi Team Forza RS 7 Sportback
Filename: RS7 PDC B
Description: Race14 RS7 Type B
b02

Rambo Shark
2003 Nissan Team Forza Fairlady Z
Fantasy14
Fantasy Paint

3 Likes

Gamertag: PJTierney
Car: 1968 Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale

File Name: #346 Autostrada
Category: Race

1968 Alfa Romeo #346 Scar-Autostrada T33 Stradale (Livery)

This is a replica design, more reference images can be found here:

ryn0s3r1
1969 Toyota 2000 GT
Harley Quinn
Fantasy livery

Harley Quinn by Rick Camara, on Flickr

1 Like

ryn0s3r1
2014 Chevrolet #3 Corvette Racing CR.7
GTLM
Race livery

GTLM Vette by Rick Camara, on Flickr

GTLM Vette top by Rick Camara, on Flickr

1 Like

FRDT Pat theCat
Mazda RX-7 mazda motorsport #62 91’
Race contest-14
RX-7 PanSpeed

Hi Everyone !
Here’s my race entry this week !
GT ManInTheBox55
CAR 1998 Toyota Supra RZ
FILENAME #50hpiSupraJDM
DESCRIPTION KEYWORD Race14
PAINT Race Original

Bodykit for a perfect livery’s display :
Front/Rear/Sides : TRIAL
Hood/Wing : JUN

NOTE : Super fast B Class Tune available by xPuG DiRtY x (it’s a freaking BEAST!!!)

1 Like

CONTI2OVERSIAL
2011 bmw 1 series m coup
Merida
Fantasy

SkullReaperzz
2016 Shelby GT350R
Darksiders 2 #28
Race14
Thumbnail_Large (93) by Rick Scherer, on FlickrThumbnail_Large (92) by Rick Scherer, on FlickrThumbnail_Large (94) by Rick Scherer, on FlickrThumbnail_Large (96) by Rick Scherer, on Flickr

1 Like