Forza Horizon - Photo Mission 65

Submission Instructions

To enter, upload your photo to the Forza Horizon storefront (in game) with “Photo Mission 65” in the description.

Rules of the Contest

All photos must be taken by you. Posting someone else’s work is not allowed.
Each user is allowed to submit 3 photos, if you upload more than three photos we will use only the most recent photos uploaded in our judging.
If you placed (1st, 2nd or 3rd) in the week before you cannot enter this week. Honorable mentions are more than welcome to compete again.

Submission Deadline

We will begin judging photos on Monday March 10th, so any photos uploaded after judging has begun will not be included. This thread will close on Monday, March 10th as well.

Submission Judging

All submissions will be coordinated into one large gallery and blindly judged by members of Turn 10.

Prizes

1st, 2nd and 3rd place finishers will each receive the below Unicorn cars
2010 Mazda MX-5, 2012 Mini Coupe JCW, and the 1991 Honda CR-X SiR

If you wish to give your prizes to anyone else should you win then please state so in this thread.

This thread is provided so that entrants may share their photo entries with others here on the forums. However, to be entered into the contest, photos must be submitted in game using the directions listed under Submission Instructions (listed above).

1 Like

Here are the photos i have submitted to Photo Mission 65:

Opinions are welcome… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just posted mine. If applicable, can we ask to receive different Unicorns upon winning, or do we get what’s listed? I’m not a very big fan of Mini’s to be honest…

I am a big fan of Minis… They are the best on most of the races in Class C and D…
Share with us your photos… :slight_smile:

1 Like

I Would like to Choose My Top 3 Photos Now I Won’t Say Which but Ill label the 3 I would like to Showcase in about 10-15 Minutes then Ill post Again on the 3 Ive Chosen

May the best man Win!!!

The three Ive Chosen are “Photo Mission” “PHOTO7” and “PHOTO 9” and Ive accidently put in 63 instead of 65 Ill get on to Fixing that Typo now

My entries for this week:

Good luck to all!

You say we can give the cars we win to others, Does that mean they go to a random person or can we pick who they go to?
And can we pick which cars?

Like say I win and All I really want is the Mazda, can I ask that I receive the Mazda and my friend (GT) JohnDoe gets the other 2 cars?

ok guys to clear the air for everybody you win these unicorn cars: 2010 Mazda MX-5, 2012 Mini Coupe JCW, and the 1991 Honda CR-X SiR (1st 2nd 3rd all get these cars) you can chose if want to give these unicorns, to who ever you want. (the race livery’s you get to pic what you want, but the Mini Coupe JCW is actually really good D and C class car (even a front wheel drive car) (but I prefer the honda)

heres my entriesnull

Here are my entries
[Ford F-100
Nissan
Subaru

If I should win could you please send the cars to my friend (GT) Bad D Dragon

Thanks Exyled Nomad

Entries uploaded. If I win; please send the Honda CRX to BlastingGuide02, the Mazda MX-5 to estradaisgod, and the Mini Coupe to ExquisiteMule6. Thanks!