Forza Horizon 5 Car List

FORDzathon (Series 16) | Week 2 - January 12th, 2023

Here are the newly available cars this week.

The MG #20 MG6 XPower is a seasonal Exclusive available for 20 points from the Autumn season Festival Playlist. The MG MG6 XPower is a seasonal Exclusive available for 80 points from the Series.

CAR Car Type PI Class HP T Lbs Engine Layout
2020 MG #20 MG6 XPower Track Toys A 800 340 302 2910 2.0L Turbo I4 Front/FWD
2021 MG MG6 XPower Super Saloons A 716 300 354 3395 1.5L Turbo I4 Front/FWD

Both models offer the 300 hp 1.6L I4 engine swap in Conversions; the road version also offers the 212 hp 2.0L I4 - VVT and the racing version also offers the 850 hp RACING 7.2L V8

2020 MG #20 MG6 XPower

Sure, the road-going version of this car is your overall reward for the #FORDzathon series; however, the racecar variant isn’t anything to snuff at. The great news is that it’s also coming to Forza Horizon 5, so you can have the best of both worlds. In addition to the special racecar livery, you’ll even get a boost to performance with a 350-horsepower front-wheel-drive output. It has a six-speed sequential gearbox, and the car utilizes a dual master cylinder brakes system with four-piston calipers reaching the front brakes and two-piston calipers sent to the rear brakes. Take it out to the Horizon Festival Circuit and set your fastest lap times so you can experience how nice it is to drive! Maybe you’ll impress Tío Forza.

2021 MG MG6 XPower

The 2021 MG MG6 XPower unleashes the true capabilities of the MG6 lineup with a straight-four 1.5-liter direct-injection turbocharged engine that’s fused with a high-power synchronous electric motor. The combined outputs of both give this plug-in hybrid a solid 300 horsepower, and it’s capable of reaching 62mph from zero in just six seconds. What’s more, the front-wheel-drive car has a combined peak torque of 354 lb-ft and a 10-speed electric drive gearbox while the wide grippy tires, unique elastic suspension, large shock absorbers and a stiffer spring stabilizer bar extends the car for more rigid, durable and extreme driving, so it’s the ideal machine for your next Forza Horizon 5 adventure. Its brakes are even racing grade with an innovative brake disc and upgraded front and rear caliper system bringing the car from 62mph to standstill in a short 33-meter sprint! These incredible numbers are paired with an aggressive eye-catching design as the sporty looks of the ultra-wide body aerodynamic kit and carbon fiber rear spoiler cement MG’s racing legacy all over this XPower, so you always know you’re in control of a beast and a truly modern interpretation of racing DNA!