Welcome to the Forza Horizon 4 biweekly livery contest! New contest will be posted and the previous one closed every other Wednesday, with winners announced, prizes gifted, and content featured on Fridays.
For updates and news about contest changes please keep an eye on our Contest News thread https://tinyurl.com/y7ztbsbo, please provide feedback on competitions at https://tinyurl.com/y8eb5ylv, and share your new contest ideas at https://tinyurl.com/y84ey2ge!
Submissions will be done in this thread or you can reply with your images and info to the official contest tweet from @ForzaHorizon to enter. This thread will close early afternoon on July 22, 2020 and judging will begin. No other entries will be taken after judging begins.
Slight change to how things have gone before – your votes will count towards to scoring of the submissions! Use the “Like this post” function here on the forums to vote for the liveries you like. For Twitter submissions, Like the tweets for the liveries you like. The top liveries with the most likes from Twitter and this thread for each category will be submitted to the judges.
Rules of the Contest
• You may enter in both the “Race” and “Fantasy” category, but you must do so in separate posts/Tweets
• All submissions must adhere to Xbox Live Code of Conduct – https://www.xbox.com/en-US/legal/codeofconduct
• Cigarette and alcohol liveries cannot win or be featured
• All submissions must be your work. Posting someone else’s work or re-entering liveries that previously won is not allowed and may result in removal from the contest as well as potential enforcement action against your account. Re-entering work that has previously won will result in a ban from these contests.
• You may post up to 3 photos of your livery, if you don’t wish to post them in the forums/in your Tweet you can simply provide the description names of your in-game photos for us to use, but photos ARE required!
• You may enter each contest, even if you won the previous round.
• One entry per category, per person, per contest
• You must share your paint in-game to have it featured
• When posting both here and on Twitter you must include your Gamertag, the car you made the livery for, the file name of your paint and/or the sharecode, whether you want your paint judged as a fantasy or race paint, and up to 3 photos of your entered livery. Example:
Gamertag: Morglet 713
Car: 2009 Ford Focus RS
Description name: Forza Paint 123
Paint type: Fantasy
1-3 livery photos and/or photo descriptions in-game
• You NO LONGER need to describe your paint in-game as Fantasy or Race. Simply list the exact, full description name in your entry!
• Photos may be posted to the contest thread/tweet with either a link to the image in your gallery on forzamotorsport.net or by retrieving a BBCode from a photo sharing service (images cannot exceed 5MB each) – You may also name your photos with the same description as the livery, instead of sharing them here.
• When done creating your livery, push the View Button (the buttons with two squares on it to the lower left of the Xbox guide button)
• Select an open slot (or overwrite and existing design file), name the file and save
• After saving, the share menu will pop up automatically
• Set the make, model, and keywords to your liking
• After sharing, be sure to take photos of your livery!
• 10 Super Wheel Spins
• 1,000,000 credits
• Potential use in official Forza Streams (links omitted at present)
• Your livery featured in-game for 7 days and potentially posted on Forza social media channels