Forza Horizon 3 Missing Features (Clubs, Cars, etc.)

Forza Horizon 3, as well as Forza Horizon 2, are having problems. It feels like the game thinks that there is no internet connection in a lot of places. That’s the only real way I can explain why some Features just can’t be accessed. Normally, you’d be able to make a Club and go up the Tiers each week for huge Credit payouts, but I can’t access my own Club anymore, meaning no more Credit rewards. I can search for designs online in Forza Horizon 3, even though, funnily enough, the Cars tab can’t be selected.

I also can’t access the Cars tab in Forza Horizon 3, which I find to be very questionable. AND the Social tab can’t be accessed on both games, either.

I recently claimed rewards for at least 6 different Forza games via the Forza Hub, however since they’re tied to the Social tabs in the games, I can’t claim the rewards for the games. This also applies to the Daily Drivatar rewards.

This feels very off. This has been going on for 4 days now, and I had been wanting to collect and max out every available Car in Forza Horizon 2, then Forza Horizon 3, but since Forza Horizon 2 no longer has working features, I eventually gave up and just skipped ahead to Forza Horizon 3, only to find out that it ALSO has missing features like Forza Horizon 2. Does anyone know what is going on?

I’ve already sent the official developers a Ticket but they refuse to help at all.

Yeah, if you try to download designs in FH2 it just straight up says the servers are down. Hopefully they bring them back up soon, and fix the bug preventing us from bringing old paints into FH4.

Seems the issue has been resolved now…I was playing FH3 yesterday and was having issues with the Social stuff…after about an hour I completed a race, went back to the dashboard/home screen and all the Social Stuff was showing up again. Got a message about my drivatar and races pop at that point although I didn’t get a message about credits from Forza Hub which I claimed during the issue.

As of March 29 the tunes and clubs are down in fh3 but you can still do online adventure

Now FH3 online features are down on pc.
Devs too lazy to fix it.
Loyalty of their customers is nothing for them…

1 Like

I just started playing FH3 again and I noticed that you can’t find any paint designs anymore. Sometimes you can find something but you’ll have to look up very specific keywords to do that.

1 Like